No Signal From HDMI On My Old Xbox 360 Elite

Discus and support No Signal From HDMI On My Old Xbox 360 Elite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I still have my old Xbox 360 Elite and unfortunately on some TV I cannot have a HDMI signal from it. If I'd use a computer monitor, I can have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GuillaumeGSoucy, Jul 1, 2022.

1. No Signal From HDMI On My Old Xbox 360 Elite

Hello,

I still have my old Xbox 360 Elite and unfortunately on some TV I cannot have a HDMI signal from it. If I'd use a computer monitor, I can have signal but on some TV, I cannot.

I'm always able to get signal from Composite but it is not very clear.

No Signal From HDMI On My Old Xbox 360 Elite [​IMG]

The HDTV setting are greyed when I'm using composite (which is normal) so, I do have no way to changes settings while using Composite.

I had signal on the computer monitor but, knowing the TV is 720p, I tried to set the Xbox 360 output to 720p instead of 1080p, now the computer monitor is looking like this:

Now, the only way that I have is to use composite.

Is there a way to factory reset the console? Everything that I could find was not intended to perform a complete console reset, it only suggest to reset the network configurations, formatting the HDD.

I did a full backup and format the console HDD but, it seem not reverting the console to it's factory's parameters.

The TV is still showing "No Signal" when attempting to use the Xbox 360 with HDMI.

What can I do to fully reset the console including it's video output settings.

Thank-you,

Guillaume

:)

GuillaumeGSoucy, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello GuillaumeGSoucy, on the 360 other than one, you do not delete the system completely, but you can do a Roll backas indicated below.

Roll back and reinstall system updates.

To do this:

In the console, go to Settings and select System.

Select Storage.

Highlight the memory drive

Enter the following sequence of buttons: LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X

This opens the Delete System Update window.

Select Yes.

This restarts the console.

Restart the network hardware.

Learn how to do this:

Unplug the power cord from the back of the router, modem, or gateway. If you have a router and modem, unplug the power cord from both devices.

Turn off your Xbox 360 console by pressing the power button on the front of your console.

Wait five minutes.

If you are using router, plug it in and wait for all lights to return to normal.

Connect the rest of your hardware and try connecting to Xbox Live.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again Guillaume, it's very odd, it doesn't work on some TVs, and it works on others.

Because the 360 has been discontinued and there is no longer support by Microsoft, it is ideal to send the console to a reliable technical assistance so that they can check the components, motherboard, etc.
  4. GuillaumeGSoucy Win User

Hello Georges,

I did try the LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X that you suggest but after a reboot, the console is now asking me to perform the update, if I skip it, I'm still not able to have the HDMI output working and if I doing it, there also no changes to the current situation.

[​IMG]

I also make a factory reset on my TV and it is not changing anything as well. I'm still tuck with not working HDMI output.

However, it is working on different (more recent) TV screens. The thing is it previously working on that Privé brand TV in the pass. Also having the same issue with a Toshiba TV, not old as the Privé one.

Guillaume
  5. AbsoluteZeus115 Win User

HDMI problems

Im having this same problem, the other day I took the HDMI cord from my xbox to use with my DVD player, then plugged the cord back into my console, turned it on and the tv said "no signal". So I tried using the AV cables that came with the console and
    it worked. Im wondering if its possible to fix this? or if maybe the HDMI port has a problem?

I have a 3 year old 360 elite, on a 1 year old 32" dynex LCD tv
  6. RHR cats Win User

Xbox One X - no signal on TV

I had the same issue yesterday with my Xbox one I've had it years and never had any issues with it i was able to fix it a really old school way but don't know that this will work for you but it can't hurt to try. after turning on my Xbox one and having no signal i rest my console checked all of my HDMI port's and after still having no signal i unplugged it from power and HDMI and dusted it off and blew Air into the HDMI port. and then plugged everything back in and then turned it on and got a signal
Thema:

1. No Signal From HDMI On My Old Xbox 360 Elite - Similar Threads - Signal HDMI Old

2. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  3. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  4. Why do I get no signal from my Xbox Series X with the ultra high speed hdmi cable but with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get no signal from my Xbox Series X with the ultra high speed hdmi cable but with...: So I connected my Xbox Series X to a samsung TV and it worked fine but then I disconnected it and then connected it back now with a no signal/unknown device showing that the xbox is detected on...
  5. Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème xbox one X : s'allume mais aucun Signal hdmi: Bonjour Depuis 2 jours ma console s'allume mais une fois allumé pas d'image , J'ai essayé aussi en cloud gaming partir de l'application xbox sur mon téléphone, impossible de se connecter la...
  6. Hi I have a xbox which now only says no signal have tried many hdmi cables plus hdmi ports...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I have a xbox which now only says no signal have tried many hdmi cables plus hdmi ports...: Hi have a xbox one which has no signal tried different leads ports and tvs any thoughts 52b1a6ba-425c-4317-9889-c695de0cecab
  7. My Xbox one x hdmi no signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one x hdmi no signal: My hdmi port on my Xbox 1 X is not working. It has not been working for over a year and I did let it air and played on my series S Which does work fine. I’ve tried different cables and other...
  8. New xbox series x today. No signal from HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox series x today. No signal from HDMI: Just received a brand new xbox series x today. It powers on hut to will not detect a signal. I have tried all 4 ports on my tv and used 3 hdmi cables. 2 i already own and the 1 that came with the...
  9. HDMI signal blinking

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI signal blinking: So I setup my kids Xbox Series S in a closet in their game room with an hdmi wall plate, a 30' cable from it through the attic over to another wall plate behind the tv, having short 4' cables from...
  10. No signal for new HDMI cable, old one works but with problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    No signal for new HDMI cable, old one works but with problems: I have a Sanyo 24XR10F TV and an Xbox 360 arcade (purchased in 2010 and 2009, respectively). The old HDMI cable was fine until last year, when red pixels started flashing on dark areas of the...