No Shipping label for return of drifting controller

Discus and support No Shipping label for return of drifting controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I initiated a return of my x box x controller that is in warranty due to thumbstick drift problem. The support page under devices generated an order... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abbas Khan1, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Abbas Khan1
    Abbas Khan1 Guest

I initiated a return of my x box x controller that is in warranty due to thumbstick drift problem. The support page under devices generated an order number and i received a confirmation e mail from Microsoft confirming the order number and the next step is for me to ship my controller and get a new replacement. The repair order confirmation indicates that I am supposed to get a shipping label by e mail.

Its now been 1 week and no label has been sent even thought I have checked my inbox as well as junk mail. There also seems to be no telephone number for me to call to solve my problem. My warranty runs out by the 25th December so i dont have much time left.

Would anyone have any suggestions as to what I do as until Microsoft get the old controller they will not send me a new one

Please see attached image of my account showing the order

No Shipping label for return of drifting controller [​IMG]

:)

Abbas Khan1, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Abbas Khan1,

Thanks for the reply.

Sure, let us know if you got error message or code so we can check on that.

We look forward for your update.

Regards,

3. Abbas Khan1 Win User

Hello and thank you for your reply. Let me try your suggestions and get back to you.

Thanks
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Abbas Khan1,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are waiting for your shipping label, as you haven't received it yet. Should you have checked your inbox and junk/spam folders and notice there is no shipping label that you receive, might as well check your other email address for the shipping label too. If any case, you cannot see the shipping label being available on your email, we recommend you to contact live support team for assistance.

• Please use this link: اتصل بنا | Xbox Support or Contact us | Xbox Support
    • Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    • If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    • Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    • Select the "Contact Us" button
    • Try to select the chat support since phone support is not available.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    • Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.
    • Please let us know if you see an error message or code.
    We hope that you will be able to reach out to support. We remove the personal information you shared on the screenshot to protect your privacy.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Abbas Khan1,

That is great to hear.

Do you have a case number from that call with the live support? If you haven't heard to them 24 - 72 hours, please contact back the live support team and follow up the request.

What matters here is that they have started an investigation about your shipping label issue. Please contact back the live team for further assistance.

Regards,

6. Abbas Khan1 Win User

Hello again Kathy,

just thought I would let you know that I called Microsft on your UAE number in connection with my problem. They suggested that they would cancel my order and resubmit it so that a new shipping label would be generated.

Yesterday the lady called me back having concelled the order, but said that it seems there is some software issue at your end that is not picking up my Dubai address correctly for the label generation. She said that she would revert bac once its resolved.. So far I have not heard back from her and my account is just showing the cancelled order. Not sure if you can help buit thats where the matter stands.

In the meanwhile im waiting for a phone call.

All the best,

Abbas
Thema:

1. No Shipping label for return of drifting controller - Similar Threads - Shipping label return

2. Shipping label issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shipping label issue.: I am trying to return my series s for repair, I recieved my shipping label on the 2/3/24 with advice on the email that I had until 1/4/24 to return the xbox. I took it to a UPS collection point...
  3. Warranty shipping label had the wrong location.

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty shipping label had the wrong location.: I requested a replacement for a controller with a stick drift and it still remains in warranty until about October 2024. I was sent a sticker and accepted for a replacement. The sticker turned out...
  4. shipping label not received for device repair request - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    shipping label not received for device repair request - series x: I have not received any shipping label after 24 hours of raising device repair request. how long it takes to get the shipping label ? I have checked spam and all other folders already....
  5. I haven't received the shipping label to repaire my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to repaire my controller: Haven't received the email with the shipping label, nor can I find it in my account. bdf68e01-3d05-4dcf-af64-dc7105fde9fc
  6. How to get shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get shipping label: How do i get a shipping label for my xbox SX to repair?I got mail after claiming my warranty in email they tell some’s step in 5th step they tell. (we’re sorry. We were unable to generate your...
  7. I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label: Posted the order on the 5th of September and havent got my shipping label emailed to me. I have called Microsoft support and have been unable to get help. 91a57611-a7a1-45a3-93be-c4fe2ee76295
  8. Cannot Print Shipping Label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Print Shipping Label: Hello, I opened a repair order for my Xbox Series X controller which is experiencing thumbstick issues. I have now have 30 days to send it to Microsoft before it gets cancelled. However, I did...
  9. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in guarantee

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in guarantee: I've created an order to have my controller returned as it's not working, but haven't received a shipping label. I'm also not able to create a shipping label when I view the order in my account,...
  10. Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...: I sent my Xbox series x in for repair. I got a notice around 6PM on 8/29 that my repair has shipped. The problem is the fedex tracking number they gave me is stuck on shipping label created and it...