no seperate option for halo infinite campaign on steam library?

Discus and support no seperate option for halo infinite campaign on steam library? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi,i am really upset because i bought the halo infinite campaign on steam and after purchasing i see that the campaign in merged into the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by atharv_oo, Dec 7, 2021.

1. atharv_oo
    atharv_oo Guest

hi,i am really upset because i bought the halo infinite campaign on steam and after purchasing i see that the campaign in merged into the multiplayer.That means there is no other option to launch the campaign only in my library.I have also preordered the game,which makes it more frustrating because i do not even know when the campaign releases,because i want to play it immediately.I have to launch up the halo infinite again and again on december 8th to keep checking whether it has released or not,because i do not live in europe or america to follow UTC.Normally steam will state that "this game will unlock in approximately 4 days" or something like that,but for halo infinite campaign there is no such thing as it is merged.Please look into the matter if possible.Thank you!

:)

atharv_oo, Dec 7, 2021
  2. atharv_oo Win User

yes i agree. If they had put the campaign seperate from the multiplayer on my steam library it would have been better.I understand merging both makes it easy for us,but it puts in sort of a disadvantage because for people who preordered like me i have to keep logging in to the base game to check whether the campaign is available to play.However if it is seperated,i can easily tell if i can play it or not.
  3. atharv_oo Win User

yes i know,but i would like to know whether the campaign and multiplayer can be seperated from each other,not in a unified menu like they are in now
  4. ngocphi Win User

Not till the 8th and you can't play the multiplayer without being in flights which is only on xbox and xbox for pc
  5. Farscape247 Win User

wrong, multiplayer has been out for a while now, they released it early for ALL, i have been playing it on steam and not part of any group. you can even purchase the pass and and in game currency, they have extended the pass until next may when season 2 and finally coop for campaign will come out.

You are well behind on this info lol. i have been playing it since early November on steam haha.

as a tip for anybody on pc, min fps (turn off) max fps (unlimited) this resolves a lot of the issues with frame times until 343 pull their finger out and fixes the god awful engine.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

just wait till the 8th, then you can play. usually later in the day. no point splitting a game just because some want to know the nano second it is available.

and if you check the feed in steam under the game it will state out now then you know.
Thema:

1. no seperate option for halo infinite campaign on steam library? - Similar Threads - seperate option halo

2. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  3. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  4. How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles: My son has had an xob for 10 years and has been using my MS account to login into his xbox. I have recently purchased my own and would like to use my account. I don't want my son to lose all his...
  5. I am getting Dirty Disc error for the same game on two seperate discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting Dirty Disc error for the same game on two seperate discs: I had a copy of Guitar Hero Live from years ago that I wanted to play on my Xbox One again. I tried to play it and got an error that disk was dirty. I tied cleaning it but it still did not work....
  6. can two seperate PCs use the same account with game pass? how does it work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can two seperate PCs use the same account with game pass? how does it work?: i recently bought game pass on the PC and i have a friend who is interested in a game title that i dont play, can i share my account with them and could we simultaneously play two different games...
  7. I would like to know is it possible to have 2 seperate accounts if its bought 2 times on 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know is it possible to have 2 seperate accounts if its bought 2 times on 1: Hello there, I am asking if its possible that if i bought minecraft java for my birthday 23rd april 2021 (i think) and i got xbox game pass ultimate also around may or april this year. I would...
  8. How do i record Xbox gamebar party chat on a seperate audio track using obs? Or how do i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i record Xbox gamebar party chat on a seperate audio track using obs? Or how do i...: Ive been trying to figure this out for months. When recording with OBS Studio, im unable to record party chat outputting from xbox game bar audio on pc in a seperate audio track so i have that...
  9. Account Seperation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Seperation?: I need to separate my account information from my daughters xbox. But still save all of her information from mind craft and other games. Need help 8678fa10-cfb4-4d0a-a474-0279347dc698
  10. How do I recover my lost Email and Password (i’m using a seperate account right now)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my lost Email and Password (i’m using a seperate account right now): So i have made a Microsoft account for Minecraft in the past,ever since i switched consoles it logged me off and i dont have my data anywhere.Is there a way to recover or Unlink my current account...