No save before update? SMH

Discus and support No save before update? SMH in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had like fifty gold, seventy iron, forty something diamond, second best enchanted pick axe, first best enchanted sword, the one without the fire... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scum13ucket, Dec 17, 2014.

  1. Scum13ucket
    Scum13ucket Guest

    No save before update? SMH


    I had like fifty gold, seventy iron, forty something diamond, second best enchanted pick axe, first best enchanted sword, the one without the fire stuff, 13 ender pearls, pretty much a full stack off all the random enemy items, coal, red stone, loads
    of block resource, lvl 24 worth of xp. not going to mention the rebuilds i did. pretty much wasted five hours of my life collecting stuff i needed for a build in survival and got robbed by that update that couldn't at least wait for me to save. even though
    I'm pretty sure it saved and it somehow took me back in time after the update. Id like those resources back. Im considering saying no more money or time into this game.

    :)
     
    Scum13ucket, Dec 17, 2014
    #1
  2. Play the Xbox One before launch! Tour busses coming!

    Wow...It's going to Bloomington Il but not St. Louis MO? SMH...
     
    LER0Y JENK1NZ, Dec 17, 2014
    #2
  3. Xbox One Party Chat - Random Disruption.

    Almost 6 hours in and still an issue, it will be bed time before this is fixed and a day of no connection on my day off..... Smh....
     
    TheMovingWall, Dec 17, 2014
    #3
  4. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

    is there gonna be a minecraft 360 edition creative mode?

    like theres a limit on updates SMH.
  5. oCORYo Win User

    Tenure counter reset

    went from 7 to 1, a day before i was gunna turn 8...smh
  6. ScoopskeePotato Win User

    Sign in error wtf!!!!

    Support website was suppose to update us on the status 20 mins ago....smh
  7. LeoLeR0UX Win User

    Pandora black screen after a few songs

    Yeah this happens after a few songs hope, they see this and update fix this smh.
  8. Saravid Win User

    Xbox Game Pass PC Games re-downloading for updates

    lol mine 103gb for update smh...I give up on this stupid apps
Thema:

No save before update? SMH

Loading...
  1. No save before update? SMH - Similar Threads - save before update

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  7. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. I made a quick save before entering the Unity, but after making a few saves in the unity I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made a quick save before entering the Unity, but after making a few saves in the unity I...: I made a quick save before entering the Unity, but after making a few saves in the unity I can’t go back to my quick save, it doesn’t show up under all saves, Help? Xbox series X...
  10. How do i access my old cloud saves, the ones before the current one, or even old console...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i access my old cloud saves, the ones before the current one, or even old console...: I need to access my older cloud data/xbox safe data, specifically for Minecraft, i have lost some of my data by accidentaly loading a cloud save from 2021 and need help reverting it to a save from...