No Runtime Access

Discus and support No Runtime Access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have updated my windows 10 environment, logged into my LIVE account, and the Windows 10 Xbox App still does not open or operate. I go to uninstall it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nabolshia, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Nabolshia
    Nabolshia Guest

No Runtime Access

I have updated my windows 10 environment, logged into my LIVE account, and the Windows 10 Xbox App still does not open or operate. I go to uninstall it and the option is grayed out, so this is not an option. All my system is up to date, 64 bit windows 10.
    I do not get why the App is not working, it used to work perfectly. When I click through to update or install etc, it tells me there is no internet access, when I click on check connection it tells me I have GODSPEED internet, but still claims I have none
    in the App tools. I obviously have internet or I wouldn't be here posting this. This is mental. All inside Windows environment.

:)

Nabolshia, Sep 17, 2017
  2. Old account and changing email address

I try to access the link you suggest, and receive a runtime error.

Why do you provide no real means of contact in this matter???

Axeslinger-8918E518-AF34-4AC2-BD7E-8CF98DDE7017, Sep 17, 2017
  3. Forum help.

For some reason my main account gets a runtime error whenever I try to access these forum My Gamertag is (Da Ti Sc).

I Lap Veyrons, Sep 17, 2017
  4. Pinbot Fembot 1 Win User

cannot access forums with gamertag

Hi, I gave it a try. Still get a runtime error and can't access forums.

Unfortunately it didn't fix the problem. Cheers.
  5. Axeslinger-8918E518- Win User

Old account and changing email address

I try to access the link you suggest, and receive a runtime error.

Why do you provide no real means of contact in this matter???
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Im having problems loading XCL.Xbox.com

Hi folks,

We're aware that some people are getting the runtime errors when trying to access the XCL site for their Beta rewards.

Our team is currently looking into a fix for this.
  7. A Rough Landing Win User

Runtime error

All of my security proofs are up to date. I restarted my browser and cleared my history and waited a minute before selecting my account and it did not work and gave me the runtime error. I then logged in with my galaxy s4 with WIFI turned OFF. It still gave
    me the runtime error. If it helps any my account is on the 2 year $99 xbox 360 contract. They had been having billing issues that past few months but recently fixed it. But I still cannot access my account without the runtime error.
  8. MrXCOM Win User

Xbox Live Beta Forum Access

I can't access the forums at all, If I try to login and load the forums with the account I used to join the beta. I get a runtime error page. And I can't access the beta forums because this account isn't currently signed up.
Thema:

No Runtime Access

1. No Runtime Access - Similar Threads - Runtime Access

2. Xbox.com Runtime Error ???

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox.com Runtime Error ???: Hi, every time I try to use xbox.com I am given a "runtime error". I have tried multiple browsers, multiple devices, multiple connections in multiple geographic locations and nothing has changed...
  3. Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...: When i try to configure my elite controller with the "xbox accessories" app, i get an error message saying "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" it tells me to log into the xbox app,...
  4. unable to locate the java runtime

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to locate the java runtime: I'm trying to run Forge 1.12.2 on Minecraft so I can use certain mods, but this error popped up. I've seen multiple errors but I just can't figure this one out. Unable to locate the Java runtime....
  5. Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.: I recently resetting my computer just yesterday. I went to re-download an app I had previously and that all went fine, I was able to get to the login page on the launcher easily. While doing this,...
  6. WebView2 runtime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WebView2 runtime: I'm trying to run Subnautica subzero but its saying I need to install WebView2 runtime and there's a install button but it doesn't work and when I load in Subnautica subzero save data won't load...
  7. XBox One Controller not working on PC - Runtime Library Error, Freeze during Gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Controller not working on PC - Runtime Library Error, Freeze during Gameplay: Hey everyone, I recently changed from an XBox 360 Controller to an XBox One Controller on my Win 10 PC. Even though I am still using both, I prefer the XBox Ones feel, so I am currently trying to...
  8. How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem: having trouble downloading Microsoft visual C++ runtime (x64), when i try to download the file straight from the microsoft its says 'The older version of microsoft Visual C++ Minimum Runtime...
  9. .NET Desktop Runtime Setup Failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .NET Desktop Runtime Setup Failed: I am attempting to install .NET Desktop Runtime because the game Baldurs Gate 3 requires it. I keep getting the following log file with the setup failed that cites an issue with the Temp folder....
  10. i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server: i brought my pc to my moms place and connect to the network here all the other games work except for ubisoft games it doesnt connect to server i have tried fifa modern warfare 2 they all work ,as...