No rewards tab on Xbox app?? USA

Discus and support No rewards tab on Xbox app?? USA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have no rewards tab in my Xbox app. Here in the USA. For context my sister has the same Xbox, game pass and phone as me. She has it and I don't. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shellyctz, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Shellyctz
    Shellyctz Guest

I have no rewards tab in my Xbox app. Here in the USA. For context my sister has the same Xbox, game pass and phone as me. She has it and I don't. How can I fix this? Calling xbox was no help by the way.

:)

Shellyctz, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Shellyctz Win User

Hi Francia,

I have a Google pixel 6+

I did check that my software was up to date.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what device are you using? Because I check here on my end and there is no rewards tab, I am running the latest update for my iOS device.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate you letting me know, Shellyctz but as I have checked the Microsoft Rewards app is only available on Xbox console, Shellyctz.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Quest9 Win User

The deposit was not made.

Hi . We can not make a deposit for your Microsoft account because your Xbox Live Rewards locale does not match your Xbox Live locale. In order for us to make a successful deposit, you will need to change your Xbox Live locale to USA.
    Thank you for your answer.

Is changing the region / country in the "Your info" tab to the USA enough for this?
Thema:

1. No rewards tab on Xbox app?? USA - Similar Threads - rewards tab app

2. Well Microsoft support Lebanon for Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Well Microsoft support Lebanon for Microsoft rewards: Hello I'm a user of Xbox I have account but it tell me to chose my country reigon but it's not supported what I can do I want to earn more points. 9aac62ea-830e-42f1-939e-44e45bbfa9c2
  3. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  4. Xbox Rewards tab isn’t showing in my Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Rewards tab isn’t showing in my Xbox app: In my Xbox Game Pass it shows that the quests have moved to the Xbox app but the rewards tab isn’t showing FYI: I am on IOS 2a86d6ab-2ef8-4370-b0fb-05a08531473a
  5. Rewards tab is not available on xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards tab is not available on xbox app.: My rewards tab in xbox mobile for playing jewel and getting daily login points is showing for my account, but not my daughters. She has Microsoft login and connected to rewards through BING. Can...
  6. What happened to the rewards tab on Xbox on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to the rewards tab on Xbox on PC?: What happened to the rewards tab on Xbox on PC? It disappeared yesterday, and good luck in trying to get help from support. 86581407-c8a8-42da-b62c-6c21e14bdb24
  7. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  8. How do get the Xbox rewards tab on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do get the Xbox rewards tab on the Xbox app?: I'm having trouble trying to get the Xbox rewards on my phone I have the app and I don't see it on the app but I checked on my sister and brother phone and they have it but not me I even logged...
  9. No reward tab on xbox app (UK)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No reward tab on xbox app (UK): I don’t see the reward tab on my xbox app and have read up that UK users should have access, weirdly i do have access when i use a VPN and set it in the US. The problem is i don’t want to get...
  10. So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab: I'm a big roblox fan and on wednesday i redeem the 100 robux rewards by my ms reward point and the next day i don't see robux reward on the redeem tab anymore, i tried to find it on my phone but...