No rewards tab on iOS app, UK based

Discus and support No rewards tab on iOS app, UK based in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, How come I don’t have the rewards capability on my Xbox iOS app but yet the other 4 people i live with, share an internet connection etc with all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GameWithRev, Jan 2, 2023.

1. GameWithRev
    GameWithRev Guest

Hi,

How come I don’t have the rewards capability on my Xbox iOS app but yet the other 4 people i live with, share an internet connection etc with all get it?

:)

GameWithRev, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello GameWithRev,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that everything is well.

I understand that Rewards tab could be present in Xbox app for iOS and in your case, based on the article I have read, it was also a concern few months back for some other users in your region because some are having it while some are not while that feature is slowly rolling out in your country. And today, it should be available entirely in your country.

If we may ask, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if it helped resolve the issue? And also, can you share if you are using the regular Xbox app or Xbox App Beta for iOS? For details about Xbox App Beta, you may check the information provided by Maetheos through this link; Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS - Microsoft Community

If you haven't register to Microsoft Rewards, you can click on this link, Reward yourself, make a difference with Microsoft Rewards, and click join now and sign in your Microsoft account then try to search on Bing.com to earn points.

Based on my research, most users who had encountered the same issue, what they did was download an Xbox app in their PC and logged their Xbox account and played a couple of games like Solitaire and waited for achievements to popped up. Then checked their reward tab and it showed there.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Ben4724 Win User

No reward tab on xbox app (UK)

You're welcome! If you have other questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask the community. There are other members here ready to help.

Have a nice day!
  5. Powellie19 Win User

Hi Ben,

Thank you for the quick reply, i have contacted the rewards team now.

Many Thanks,

Connor
  6. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a part of Microsoft. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to this issue, I am not from the UK region but I am seeing fellow gamers from your country reporting the same problem in one of the community from Reddit. Others can get access by disconnecting from Wi-Fi and using a different connection (which seems to be like your case when you are using VPN) but I agree not to use VPN to avoid being banned, etc.

On this case, if you have tried to relaunch, update, and troubleshoot the app and still the same issue persist even if your region is showing correctly via https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Settings/Home (360 account region) what I suggest next is to contact the Microsoft rewards team directly to report the problem.

You may report the issue on this page https://rewards.bing.com/support just sign in using the Microsoft account that is not showing the rewards. Then keep an eye out for the email from the rewards team. Note: It might take few days for them to response based from experience and other users report.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you need more help and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
Thema:

1. No rewards tab on iOS app, UK based - Similar Threads - rewards tab iOS

2. the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly: the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly, how do i fix it? [img] c35198f1-e86e-47c5-9e7c-24d0d6e97404
  3. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  4. Xbox Rewards tab isn’t showing in my Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Rewards tab isn’t showing in my Xbox app: In my Xbox Game Pass it shows that the quests have moved to the Xbox app but the rewards tab isn’t showing FYI: I am on IOS 2a86d6ab-2ef8-4370-b0fb-05a08531473a
  5. Rewards tab is not available on xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards tab is not available on xbox app.: My rewards tab in xbox mobile for playing jewel and getting daily login points is showing for my account, but not my daughters. She has Microsoft login and connected to rewards through BING. Can...
  6. What happened to the rewards tab on Xbox on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to the rewards tab on Xbox on PC?: What happened to the rewards tab on Xbox on PC? It disappeared yesterday, and good luck in trying to get help from support. 86581407-c8a8-42da-b62c-6c21e14bdb24
  7. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  8. How do get the Xbox rewards tab on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do get the Xbox rewards tab on the Xbox app?: I'm having trouble trying to get the Xbox rewards on my phone I have the app and I don't see it on the app but I checked on my sister and brother phone and they have it but not me I even logged...
  9. No reward tab on xbox app (UK)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No reward tab on xbox app (UK): I don’t see the reward tab on my xbox app and have read up that UK users should have access, weirdly i do have access when i use a VPN and set it in the US. The problem is i don’t want to get...
  10. So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab: I'm a big roblox fan and on wednesday i redeem the 100 robux rewards by my ms reward point and the next day i don't see robux reward on the redeem tab anymore, i tried to find it on my phone but...