No rewards deposited - there seems to be a problem with your account

Discus and support No rewards deposited - there seems to be a problem with your account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi. I have received my Rewards Statement for September 2017 advising that I have earned 24,250 Reward Credits during September. However, 0 Rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mr PAC, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Mr PAC
    Mr PAC Guest

Hi.

I have received my Rewards Statement for September 2017 advising that I have earned 24,250 Reward Credits during September.

However, 0 Rewards Credits have been deposited last month. My lifetime earnings are 320,100 Rewards Credits.

The email also states that "There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our Support Form Team"

Can you please help review/advise? How can I claim my Reward Credits for September?

Many thanks and kind regards,

Paul C.

:)

Mr PAC, Oct 11, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    There seems to be a problem with your account!

Hello Notarzt,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit between your three different Microsoft payable accounts, and
    thus aborts the process. This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will
    be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Notarzt
    Notarzt Guest
    There seems to be a problem with your account!

Got this for years and do not know whats wrong with my account. Any suggestions?

Notarzt, Oct 11, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Mr PAC,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your five different regional Microsoft
    Accounts, and thus aborts the process. This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when
    this problem will be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Oct 12, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Mr PAC,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your five different regional Microsoft
    Accounts, and thus aborts the process. This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when
    this problem will be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

I got a problem with my account, and I got an email again

Hello fudoui,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process. Since we
    need to know which billable account is your primary account so we can place your money into it, the deposit fails. This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account
    information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalogue.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards not being deposited

Hello ASTRALMATR1X,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your Rewards Account region and your Microsoft Account region. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account
    region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency. For example, since you registered as a US Rewards
    member, we are attempting to deposit USD into your Microsoft payable account. However, since you only have a British Microsoft payable account, we cannot complete the deposit. You will have to create a US Microsoft payable account for us to deposit into in
    order for the deposit to complete successfully.
  8. Nigel BeastMode Win User

I opted out in April but my 5,000 credits never were redeemed

Hello ,

Your deposit was prevented due to a mismatch between your UK Rewards Account region and your US Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region
    at the time of registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one
    regional currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.
    Can this Problem fixed

Thanks
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Still an issue with rewards depositing

Hello vulgarcfh77,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will be resolved. We see that
    your recent deposits such as your deposit in February were a result of their work on testing a solution, but it does not look like it was a full solution for your issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. Regarding what will happen during the transition, if
    Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account , as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted to Microsoft Rewards
    points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
Thema:

1. No rewards deposited - there seems to be a problem with your account - Similar Threads - rewards deposited seems

2. My Daily Xbox Rewards are not being deposited to my local charity, what's wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Daily Xbox Rewards are not being deposited to my local charity, what's wrong?: I do the daily log in for rewards points on the Xbox mobile app and those rewards have built up and deposited to my charity of choice Community Foundation for Kingston and Area, but after...
  3. Deposit of Xbox Reward Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Deposit of Xbox Reward Credits: I have over 27,000 Xbox Rewards credits. They did not deposit into my Microsoft account on May 30 like stated on the website. After contacting Microsoft support, they directed me to the Xbox...
  4. Reward credits deposit in my local currency

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward credits deposit in my local currency: Dear People that want to help me <3 I right now have 10.500 reward credits. And 5000 reward credits still pending because i bought them yesterday. But its already the 30th of may and the 10.500...
  5. My xbox reward deposit is not going through want to get a game pass!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox reward deposit is not going through want to get a game pass!: 1427873482 is my refernce number 62f6a142-4af0-491a-882a-a3dc73b3850e
  6. Over 5,000 xbox live reward points but can't deposit them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Over 5,000 xbox live reward points but can't deposit them: I have over 5,000 reward points in my account however there is no option for me to deposit them early like I should have. How do I deposit them into my account so that I can buy a game. I have...
  7. 15000 xbox reward credits that were not deposited on the 15th and no button for Deposit request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    15000 xbox reward credits that were not deposited on the 15th and no button for Deposit request: Please sort this out before the 30th. 5b8cdfb5-90f2-42ec-9d20-93e83cec6d97
  8. Reward credit deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward credit deposit: Hello Can you let me know why the 30,000+ credits I have in my account for last 2 weeks have not been converted into my account balance on my account? 27df92be-acb8-494e-9224-213640ceb630
  9. I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.: What can be done here is the order confirmation numbers Reward:Microsoft Rewards <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>Mon 10/15/2018, 9:47 AMHot Deal - $25 Xbox Gift...
  10. Live reward points deposit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live reward points deposit: I currently have 5500 points on my live rewards account. Will the points be deposited before rewards closes on the 15th? 66a959e3-deae-48ad-a0f4-2d575145ed2e