No rewards deposited for pre-order of GoW4

Discus and support No rewards deposited for pre-order of GoW4 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have not seen any pending or deposit of credits since GoW 4 was released. I had the Ultimate edition pre-ordered since April 2016.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by StEvEY5036, Oct 17, 2016.

1. StEvEY5036
    StEvEY5036 Guest

I have not seen any pending or deposit of credits since GoW 4 was released. I had the Ultimate edition pre-ordered since April 2016.

:)

StEvEY5036, Oct 17, 2016
  2. kilo23mc
    kilo23mc Guest
    Credits not being deposit as stated!

My pre-order rewards never get deposited.

I pre-ordered a copy of Titan Fall 2 Deluxe Edition along with Gears Of War 4, and Ghost Recon: Wild Land. I received my credits for GOW4, but I haven't received the credits for Titan Fall 2. What should I do?

Thank you,

Kenny Lo

kilo23mc, Oct 17, 2016
  3. FXRenamon
    FXRenamon Guest
    MixPot Rewards not received

I have received my Outer Wilds Full Game Pre-Order but none of the other Microsoft E3 Briefing Rewards (GoW4 Skin, TERA E3 Bundle, Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ). I also have not received the WoT or Trove items for the Inside Xbox Stream.

FXRenamon, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

6. Gnashty Phil Win User

Who's getting this game

GOW4 Edition XB1S pre-ordered and paid in full!
  7. I AAR0N I Win User

Anyone seen Forza 4 LCE anywhere but Game?

[quote user="shinagami69"]

Game isn't taking a deposit but they log they details on your reward card.

[/quote]

ahh will pre order it then next time i go down , cheers
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

I didn´t receive my rewards this month.

Hello MasterXaphan,

The only offer that purchase completed was the Simply Rewarding offer. Your pre-order purchase was not eligible for MyVIP payback, and you are only at one out of three punches for the Games on Demand punchcard. The Credits for Simply Rewarding were placed
    as pending in your account on the 11th, and deposited on the 29th. You can see all your Credit and Deposit events on the MyStatement on the MyRewards page.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing rewards from my February purchase

Hello Functional Mute,

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated the month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending. The pre-order punch card marks off every game you own so that you know which games remain for you to pre-order. This does not indicate that the purchase was flagged
    as a pre-order.
Thema:

1. No rewards deposited for pre-order of GoW4 - Similar Threads - rewards deposited pre

2. My Daily Xbox Rewards are not being deposited to my local charity, what's wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Daily Xbox Rewards are not being deposited to my local charity, what's wrong?: I do the daily log in for rewards points on the Xbox mobile app and those rewards have built up and deposited to my charity of choice Community Foundation for Kingston and Area, but after...
  3. Deposit of Xbox Reward Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Deposit of Xbox Reward Credits: I have over 27,000 Xbox Rewards credits. They did not deposit into my Microsoft account on May 30 like stated on the website. After contacting Microsoft support, they directed me to the Xbox...
  4. Reward credits deposit in my local currency

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward credits deposit in my local currency: Dear People that want to help me <3 I right now have 10.500 reward credits. And 5000 reward credits still pending because i bought them yesterday. But its already the 30th of may and the 10.500...
  5. My xbox reward deposit is not going through want to get a game pass!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox reward deposit is not going through want to get a game pass!: 1427873482 is my refernce number 62f6a142-4af0-491a-882a-a3dc73b3850e
  6. Over 5,000 xbox live reward points but can't deposit them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Over 5,000 xbox live reward points but can't deposit them: I have over 5,000 reward points in my account however there is no option for me to deposit them early like I should have. How do I deposit them into my account so that I can buy a game. I have...
  7. 15000 xbox reward credits that were not deposited on the 15th and no button for Deposit request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    15000 xbox reward credits that were not deposited on the 15th and no button for Deposit request: Please sort this out before the 30th. 5b8cdfb5-90f2-42ec-9d20-93e83cec6d97
  8. Reward credit deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward credit deposit: Hello Can you let me know why the 30,000+ credits I have in my account for last 2 weeks have not been converted into my account balance on my account? 27df92be-acb8-494e-9224-213640ceb630
  9. I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.: What can be done here is the order confirmation numbers Reward:Microsoft Rewards <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>Mon 10/15/2018, 9:47 AMHot Deal - $25 Xbox Gift...
  10. Live reward points deposit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live reward points deposit: I currently have 5500 points on my live rewards account. Will the points be deposited before rewards closes on the 15th? 66a959e3-deae-48ad-a0f4-2d575145ed2e