No Reward points

Discus and support No Reward points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; it's been sometime now since I have actually had rewards points show up on my account and I've bought a lot of games. I have bought FIFA 17, Mafia 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Vulcan x 139, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Vulcan x 139
    Vulcan x 139 Guest

No Reward points

it's been sometime now since I have actually had rewards points show up on my account and I've bought a lot of games. I have bought FIFA 17, Mafia 3 and infinity warfare and I still have no reward points. Does anyone know what's going wrong?

:)

Vulcan x 139, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Z33N4
    Z33N4 Guest
    No Reward points?

Thanks for the link onyx62is, I've posted over there and linked here now lol

Z33N4, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Z33N4
    Z33N4 Guest
    No Reward points?

Action

Xbox Live Free Members

Xbox Live Gold Members

Make Your 1st Purchase on the Xbox Store

1,250 Rewards Credits

1,250 Rewards Credits

rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions

Z33N4, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

No Reward points

Hello Vulcan x 139,

There was an issue with MyVIP progress calculations that caused us to delay payback for September purchases. We should have a hotfix deployed to resolve this issue soon, and plan to have payback showing as pending by the end of month deposit. Apologies for
    the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. IceStorm III Win User

free ms points

While it's not instantly, Bing Rewards offers MS Points as a Bing Rewards points option. 125 Bing Rewards points for 100 MS points, 500 Bing Rewards points for 400 MS points, though the Bing Rewards "cost" goes down as you collect more Bing Rewards points.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

how many Microsoft points could i potentially get for a 1 month x-box live code if i were to trade a friend

550 MS points or so. One month of Gold is 679 Bing Rewards points if one is Bing Rewards Gold. 100 MS points is 120 Bing Rewards points. 400 MS points is 475 Bing Rewards points.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

Free MS Points

[quote user="SUPERBLAZE1"]well, i was wondering how does bing search works, does it reward stuff like MS points right?[/quote]Discover Bing.

Searches and other one-click offerings earn Bing Rewards points. The number of Bing Rewards points you can earn per day varies. Currently, it's 16 or 17. There are one or two special 1-point offers a day, and then the search benefit of 1 point for every
    two searches, up to 15 points a day.

The Bing Rewards points you earn can be redeemed for various Rewards, including 100 MS Points, 400 MS Points, and 1 Month of Live Gold. The MS Points rewards are codes that are e-mailed to you. I presume the 1 Month Gold is also, but I've never chosen that
    reward. They also added Silver and Gold Rewards levels that are obtained by being a Bing Rewards member and earning rewards points. Silver doesn't do much, but Gold gets you a 5% Rewards Points discount on MS Points and Live Gold. as an example, 400 MS Points
    is normally 500 Bing Rewards points. As a Gold member, that drops to 475 Bing Rewards points.
  8. FACELESSICE Win User

Earning Microsoft Points for Gold renewal

Deposits from the Xbox LIVE Rewards program occurs around the 15th and 30th of each month. Deposits from the Program are in batches of 100 Points or more. Rewards Points deposits are labeled as Points Added or Rewards. The Microsoft Billing site will not
    list out the specific Rewards opportunity that has been deposited. From there, the total amount of Rewards Points deposited should add up with the amount of awarded Rewards Points listed on the Xbox LIVE Rewards site. This is from the rewards rep. Here is
    a link to the forum

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  9. UpliftKnight Win User

Help for getting reward

You need to be a xbox live rewards member to be able to get the reward points.

If you are a reward member the msp will be added to your pending points in few days
Thema:

No Reward points

1. No Reward points - Similar Threads - Reward points

2. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  3. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  4. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  5. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  6. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  7. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  8. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  9. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  10. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...