No reward from April’s quest of the month

Discus and support No reward from April’s quest of the month in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Finished April’s quest of the month but still have not received the rewards from it yet. 2e30971d-e7cb-4641-8033-7867193b490a Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MAXlN, Jul 8, 2018.

1. MAXlN
    MAXlN Guest

Finished April’s quest of the month but still have not received the rewards from it yet.

:)

MAXlN, Jul 8, 2018
  2. MAXlN
    MAXlN Guest
    No rewards from quest of the month.

keeping my eyes open but nothing in messages or email about January so far.

MAXlN, Jul 8, 2018
  3. MAXlN
    MAXlN Guest
    No rewards from quest of the month.

I got a message from Xbox giving me a code saying that it’s from support is that it?

MAXlN, Jul 8, 2018
  4. ToppingNewt355 Win User

Didn’t get prize for completing Quests

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of March, you'll want to post back.

I still haven’t gotten my February Quests prize.

As Smwutches mentioned those would not appear until April. Be sure to post back if after April 1st you do not see any rewards.
    No, I didn’t get my reward for completing February’s quests
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Didn’t get prize for completing Quests

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of March, you'll want to post back.

I still haven’t gotten my February Quests prize.
    As Smwutches mentioned those would not appear until April. Be sure to post back if after April 1st you do not see any rewards.
  6. 寥若天河 Win User

Have not get April Xbox Quest reward

Prizes from quests are given within the following month if you do not receive anything by the end of May, you will need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
    It is June now, I still have not get April Xbox Quest reward,please help me,thank you
  7. Mister Getafix Win User

Haven't received rewards for January or february

Hi there!

For February quests that content should appear within 12 to 30 days from the end of the questing period.

If you do not see your rewards by the begging of April be sure to post back and let us know!

When it comes to January can you show us 5 Achievements that you completed during the month of January so we can assist with getting that reward sent out?
  8. Mister Quasar Win User

Have not received mystery prize for feb gold quest

Hey AmissTulip043!

Xbox Quest rewards are delivered within a month after the quest ends; if you don't see your mystery prize by the beginning of April, please make a new post in the forums then, and we'll be happy to continue taking a look with you.
Thema:

1. No reward from April’s quest of the month - Similar Threads - reward April’s quest

2. Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?: I purchased MS rewards from for a life time of Xbox game pass they gave me the confirmation number I thought that would the code but when I tried it it did not worked...
  3. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  4. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  5. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...
  6. Sea of Thieves Mixpot Reward April 16

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Mixpot Reward April 16: Hello, I've still yet to receive a code or such for the mixpot promotion of Sea of Thieves that took place on April 16th. I joined the stream a tad bit early but watched til the end. I thought I...
  7. Have not get April Xbox Quest reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Have not get April Xbox Quest reward: Until today I still have not received my April Xbox Quest reward, please help me to deal with this , I have waited a very long time, thank you very much! 2e90be1c-ecfd-403a-88a5-a3709d3695ce
  8. No Reward Points Deposited For April

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Reward Points Deposited For April: I have had no reward points deposited for April despite spending well over £100 in that month. What is going on? 5d999696-53b2-49f8-90d8-fdbbc3edfbe6
  9. HAVE NOT RECEIVED QUEST REWARD FOR APRIL AND MAY QUEST PROGRESS IS NOT UPDATING

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HAVE NOT RECEIVED QUEST REWARD FOR APRIL AND MAY QUEST PROGRESS IS NOT UPDATING: I still have not received my quest reward for April and May Xbox quest progress is not updating for may. This is the third time I've had a problem with this program. Why am I going through the...
  10. April Games with Gold reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Games with Gold reward: Ive just spent an hour with 2 different chat techs, just to be sent here to post a ticket. Aprils email blast for Games with Gold said get all games by the 6th, receive $5 credit within ten...