No reward for power bingo.
Discus and support No reward for power bingo. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled and reinstalled microsoft bingo. I had made 5 power bingos by last night and when I got on this morning team goal was reached and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SugaryFlower846, Dec 29, 2016.
Thema:
No reward for power bingo.
Loading...
-
No reward for power bingo. - Similar Threads - reward power bingo
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
Didn't receive Power Card Reward
in XBoX Games and AppsDidn't receive Power Card Reward: I was supposed to receive 100 Keys from my Power Card completion when "community goal is reached." I did not receive my reward - the goal was reached and a new cycle begun. Can you help with... -
No power reward
in XBoX Games and AppsNo power reward: I went thru all the power bingos and the game said I would be rewarded 100 keys when the community goal was reached. Well the goal was reached and I got absolutely nothing. I am uninstalling this... -
Power Bingo = No reward?!
in XBoX Games and AppsPower Bingo = No reward?!: Have yet to receive a single reward for all of my power bingos. What is the point of the community card if we don't get the prize we have earned. 84894681-90ca-4a8f-9442-6cfc33f6335a -
Power bingo reward keys not received
in XBoX Games and AppsPower bingo reward keys not received: I should have been awarded 40 keys when the community reached the goal, but I never saw any. Are you supposed to do something special to pick them up? I've seen a few others with the same... -
Did not receive Tanzania Power Card Reward when Community Goal was reached.
in XBoX Games and AppsDid not receive Tanzania Power Card Reward when Community Goal was reached.: Sometime between 1100 PM on 12/27/2016 and today (1025 @ 12/28/2016) the Community Goal was reached on the Tanzania Power Card. I did not receive the 100 keys I earned. How do I get them?... -
Power Card Community Goal Reached No Reward Granted
in XBoX Games and AppsPower Card Community Goal Reached No Reward Granted: The Power Card clearly indicates that, "You'll receive your reward once the Community Goal is reached." I recently earned enough power bingos to be eligible to receive the highest reward level...