No response from the Microsoft account recovery team

Discus and support No response from the Microsoft account recovery team in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I applied on March 19th of around 10:30 - 11 AM (JST) and I've been told that I would get my mail in about 24 - 72 Hours but It's been more than 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by エイロン ヘルメノ, Mar 23, 2023.

1. No response from the Microsoft account recovery team

I applied on March 19th of around 10:30 - 11 AM (JST) and I've been told that I would get my mail in about 24 - 72 Hours but It's been more than 3 days.

I gave them my information about the account and filled everything that the agent sent.

:)

エイロン ヘルメノ, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello エイロン, In cases like this it doesn't tell you how long it takes them to respond, Microsoft will send you an email when they finish investigating your case.
  3. エイロン ヘルã Win User

Ah, okay, I apologize for being impatience. It's just the Account is important to me and I want it back as soon as possible. But I'll be waiting for the email when they finish investigating my cases.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

lost account from xbox 360

The recovery form doesn't ask you for the specific email.
    The email field is just to receive the response from Microsoft Account recovery team
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Account Login Blocked

Yeah, recovery form have 2 limits to be submitted per day
    Usually you can get a response from recovery team in up to 48 hours

Sadly regular Microsoft support can't assist you recovering the account due to they can share or access to sensitive account info, is a policy from them

So the actual way to proceed is with the recovery form
  6. Spider91610 Win User

Problem with Account Promotion

If account recovery on accounts.live.com has failed, get in touch with Xbox Support and provide them with the ticket number from the response e-mail you got from the Microsoft Account Security Team that said you didn't have enough information, they can process
    a manual password reset for you on the e-mail address.
Thema:

1. No response from the Microsoft account recovery team - Similar Threads - response Microsoft account

2. Can't get a response from x-box

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get a response from x-box: I sent a custom controller back to xbox they gave me a label to sent it back this was over 3 weeks ago not heard a thing from them I don't even know if they received it I have emailed about 10...
  3. Is it responsible for your enviormentally friedly controller to be shipped back and forth 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it responsible for your enviormentally friedly controller to be shipped back and forth 3...: since your rechargeable batteries seems to have issues charging? And the solution is to send my limited edition controller that is supposed to recharge, in exchange for a replacement controller...
  4. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  5. Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS: I have two installs of MSFS; one in Steam and one on Xbox Gamepass on my PC. I also have a Winwing Orion 2 HOTAS. This HOTAS works great on the Steam install. On the Xbox GP install it has a weird...
  6. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...
  7. Xbox One X lights up bit no signal nor any response to any button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X lights up bit no signal nor any response to any button: I got an Xbox One X, and it was working fine ever since, until now. I was playing and suddenly the game froze and the Xbox as well. I could not get to home screen. Afzer manually turning off, now...
  8. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...
  9. I've asked Microsoft some questions and haven't gotten a response for over a week

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've asked Microsoft some questions and haven't gotten a response for over a week: As the question states, I have been talking to Microsoft for a while about getting my account back, and the results were that I could not get the log in to it for any longer, however there was a...
  10. Fraud charges and Zero response from Microsoft XBox support for weeks

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fraud charges and Zero response from Microsoft XBox support for weeks: I have reported a fraudulent charge and activity on my account a couple of weeks ago and Microsoft have just gone quiet, nothing and every time I email the agent (Carlos) no response. Can it...