No Resistance Gaming is looking for staff and recruits

Discus and support No Resistance Gaming is looking for staff and recruits in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey No Resistance Gaming is looking for both staff members and recruits staff members must be interviewed by leadership. Please message me on Discord... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EGS Shadows V, Sep 27, 2017.

  1. No Resistance Gaming is looking for staff and recruits


    Hey No Resistance Gaming is looking for both staff members and recruits staff members must be interviewed by leadership. Please message me on Discord my Discord is BurningShadows6#5215 the age limit is 14+ please have staff experience.

    :)
     
    EGS Shadows V, Sep 27, 2017
    #1
  2. CrissyBone
    CrissyBone Guest
    [VGG] - Vengeance Gaming Girls - NOW RECRUITING

    Fully Loaded Gaming is no more, we are now called Vengeance Gaming or VG for short. We are working around the clock to get the site done and get to the point to where we can recruit members. We are currently looking for about 5 girls to head up the Girls
    Only Division of Vengeance Gaming Girls (VGG). The first five will be the staff that are in charge of VGG as a whole. For more information please contact me ASAP.
     
    CrissyBone, Sep 27, 2017
    #2
  3. XOGC xBOSSx
    XOGC xBOSSx Guest
    Looking For...

    XOGC is currently looking for some Staff members and new recruits. XOGC is also looking for some alliances and merges. If you have any questions about this contact me on here or go to www.joinxogc.net.
     
    XOGC xBOSSx, Sep 27, 2017
    #3
  4. EGS Shadows V Win User

    CGN is recruiting Join us ASAP

    Still recruiting guys, Looking for staff.

    Will be doing competitive against other clans eventually.
  5. TOMPKINSx05 Win User

    Calling all ghost recon players!!.

    Been trying to do some heavy recruiting... still looking for members and looking to add staff members!!

    message me
  6. EGS Shadows V Win User

    No Resistance Gaming is recruiting 14+

  7. EGS Shadows V Win User

    No Resistance Gaming is recruiting 14+

  8. EGS Shadows V Win User

    No Resistance Gaming is recruiting 14+

Thema:

No Resistance Gaming is looking for staff and recruits

Loading...
  1. No Resistance Gaming is looking for staff and recruits - Similar Threads - Resistance Gaming looking

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. Anyone elses packs in Sniper Elite resistence are missing while playing cloud gaming pc???

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone elses packs in Sniper Elite resistence are missing while playing cloud gaming pc???: My two packs that i got were gone the day after i redeemed them??? anyone know why? 304a4b1e-5507-424e-9175-e83307a4a91f
  9. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  10. Is xbox series x water resistant?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox series x water resistant?: A small amount of liquid spilled on a section of my series x while unplugged. I haven't plugged it up since. It has been unplugged and drying for about 6 hours now....