No reply nor solution customer service Xbox / Microsoft rewards

Discus and support No reply nor solution customer service Xbox / Microsoft rewards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Apparently there is no Dutch forum for Xbox questions, so I’m forced to try and get help here. I bought Lego Star Wars Skywalker saga 25th of march,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GerbenS_1980, Apr 14, 2022.

1. GerbenS_1980
    GerbenS_1980 Guest

Apparently there is no Dutch forum for Xbox questions, so I’m forced to try and get help here.

I bought Lego Star Wars Skywalker saga 25th of march, couldn’t get the 6000 rewards points, just wouldn’t work on the Series X rewards app for whatever reason.

Contacted rewards support.

They replied initially, I provided all required screenshots etc, been waiting for my points ever since..

Last contact was the 4th of april, “still working on it”, which really surprises me as other customers who bought the game got their points right away after turning to customer service with this exact same problem. (Source reddit)

I can’t get a reply anymore from customer service, no idea where to turn to or even where to complain.

:)

GerbenS_1980, Apr 14, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi GerbenS_1980! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you still haven't received a negative is important to keep waiting, you could try open a new support ticket on rewards but that could delay the current process

Remember that each case is different so while some cases can be faster others can take longer
  3. Smwutches Win User

ok this is the 9th post ive am so fed up with this

Since that is a Microsoft Rewards program offer, not an Xbox Rewards program offer, you need to contact Microsoft Rewards customer service. The only way to contact them is by emailing them through their redemption page. If you've been talking to phone or
    chat support, you have not been talking to Microsoft Rewards customer support.
  4. Maddog STS Win User

Why Direct Deposit of Gift Cards? I'd like to receive an emailed code. Shouldn't it be an option?

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
    Thank you for the reply - got a link?
  5. TerryDaes Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC disappeared from the Rewards redeem options

The Rewards program rotates out some cards every now and then. They usually return though.
    The Rewards programme has not rotated the Xbox Live Gold pass nor the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, both of which are useless when one does not have an Xbox. This is discrimination against PC gamers, which is appalling from Microsoft!

In addition, I recently used rewards points for an Xbox Live Gold pass, thinking naively that it could extend my Xbox Game Pass for PC. It didn't but created a useless additional pass that I cannot use.

I asked the Microsoft Rewards support team to cancel the pass and reverse the Rewards points redemption. Of course, they did not do it – and cannot be bothered to provide any feedback. Appalling customer service from Microsoft.
  6. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

At risk level being lowered

I believe you are confusing the Microsoft Bing Rewards Program and the Xbox Live Rewards Program. The Microsoft Bing Rewards program requires you to have "500 points" per month to maintain level 2. You will have to direct inquiries to their customer service
    team as the Xbox Live Rewards Program (here) does not work with that reward program.
Thema:

1. No reply nor solution customer service Xbox / Microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - reply nor solution

2. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  3. How do I reply in CDOC Case Management?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reply in CDOC Case Management?: Hello, So I got an email from CDOC Case Management about my account and they asked me to confirm if I have access to some emails, I replied to the email because there is no other way or link to...
  4. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  5. I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox: I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns this and that I've done it all and sill cant...
  6. I can’t Make or reply to a group post for games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t Make or reply to a group post for games: When I try to reply to a group post it says unable to send request and when I try to make a group post it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group...
  7. Why does Xbox Support not reply at all??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Support not reply at all??: I've been trying to sort out billing info, as the system won't accept my creditcard details, despite it taking payments from the same card for months now, all of a sudden it stopped working I've...
  8. My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...

in XboX Insiders
    My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...: I was happily chilling, playing OG Xbox games on my 360 - as usual. SSX 3 is digitally stored on my console, and I have been playing for years. I needed help with something, and mentioned my...
  9. How do i reply

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i reply: My refund got denied for no good reason so i want to Reply bur they didnt send me an email to respond to dabc72ee-fbdf-4178-8cab-abcb37d7992d
  10. Can I get unbanned. This guy said "your ****" so when I replied I get chat banned and he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get unbanned. This guy said "your ****" so when I replied I get chat banned and he...: So please unban me Microsoft 33c5ff4f-d4dc-46a6-8bb0-be0adc7c7805