No registration possible.

Discus and support No registration possible. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBox One Germany: A login is not possible. You are permanently logged out again and a connection in e. g. Detiny or Halo 5 cannot be established. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Notaufnahme, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Notaufnahme
    Notaufnahme Guest

XBox One Germany: A login is not possible. You are permanently logged out again and a connection in e. g. Detiny or Halo 5 cannot be established. The XBox Live web page cannot load completely. There are already enough messages in the most different forums
    here in Germany. Only on the Microsoft website all services supposedly run normally.

:)

Notaufnahme, Oct 24, 2017
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Beta? Or just bug. Microsoft point help

No, sorry it's not possible any longer as the registration for the program is now closed.

HassanB, Oct 24, 2017
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    ACIII DLC doesn't work, can't re-download.

No, it's only possible to access the beta forums using the account that ran the beta registration application,

HassanB, Oct 24, 2017
  4. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Halo 4 tournament registration

Is it possible that a friend did the registration for you? I am unfamiliar with the tournament registration process so I am not sure that somebody could have done it for you or not.
  5. HassanB Win User

Beta? Or just bug. Microsoft point help

No, sorry it's not possible any longer as the registration for the program is now closed.
  6. HassanB Win User

ACIII DLC doesn't work, can't re-download.

No, it's only possible to access the beta forums using the account that ran the beta registration application,
  7. LexaDnepr2014 Win User

Xbox one Won't Turn back on

How possibly back to return a region in which did I create a registration record? Did not three months yet pass?
  8. andersonpassos Win User

i cant use my microsoft saldo?

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

if it refers to the registration, a form of payment must be registered in your account to make the purchase, in this way what will be used for payment is the balance, but the credit card is a guarantee for possible future renewals, being necessary the registration of the payment method.
Thema:

1. No registration possible. - Similar Threads - registration possible

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  8. Service registration is missing or corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Service registration is missing or corrupt: Hi there, I recently updated Sea of Thieves on the microsoft store. When I updated it, my computers time was incorrect as I had travelled overseas. After updating, the game would run for a few...
  9. Erstameldung bei Minecraft/ Problems with first registration for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erstameldung bei Minecraft/ Problems with first registration for Minecraft: Mein Sohn wollte sich gestern bei Minecraft anmelden (Erstanmeldung) und hat sich bei der Eingabe seiner E-Mail-Adresse vertippt. Der Fehler ließ sich leider nicht mehr korrigieren, da man das...
  10. Dev mode registration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev mode registration: I wanted to register for the dev account and I've been trying for a few days now and every time I've tried this so far it won't move ahead of the first page. The error I get is Invalid...