no redemption code for fallout 3 with my fallout 4 purchase

Discus and support no redemption code for fallout 3 with my fallout 4 purchase in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased the game on November 10th for 129.99 CAD and all I received was a season pass and my copy of fallout 4 but I didn't get a code for fallout... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xIGeorge W Kush, Dec 25, 2015.

1. no redemption code for fallout 3 with my fallout 4 purchase

I purchased the game on November 10th for 129.99 CAD and all I received was a season pass and my copy of fallout 4 but I didn't get a code for fallout 3.

:)

xIGeorge W Kush, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Fallout 3 redemption code

i lost my fallout 3 redemption code from my fallout 4 purchase on November 11 because the message I received the code in was auto deleted from my console. How can I get the redemption code back?

itiswhatitis10, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Vetricx
    Vetricx Guest
    “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    My link has expired

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: “[12/28/2015]”

Issue:

“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”

I received the digital code for Fallout 3 following my purchase of Fallout 4. The message has expired and I didn't use the code.

Vetricx, Dec 25, 2015
  4. no redemption code for fallout 3 with my fallout 4 purchase

Be nice if I could get a reply.

xIGeorge W Kush, Dec 27, 2015
  5. wikkiwild
    wikkiwild Guest
    I'm guessing you may have received your code by now. I had to waite for my code after I purchased Fallout 4.

If you haven't check your messages on your xbox, that is where I found my code.

wikkiwild, Jan 29, 2016
  6. Mobius Won
    Mobius Won Guest
    I have yet to receive my code as well.

Mobius Won, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Hobo-D496F02F-31D8-4 Win User

Fallout 3 code message expired

Date of purchase: 04/11/2015

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
  8. omega knight45 Win User

Fallout 3 Promo Code Message Was Auto-Deleted

Date of purchase: “11/10/15”

Issue:“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
  9. ThaRow247 Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

Purchased Fallout 4 on the 13th and still haven't received my fallout 3 code.
  10. UsedSpoon026 Win User

New Fallout 3 Code

Date of purchase: 11/22/2015

Issue:

“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

When I put in the Fallout 3 code Fallout 3 was not credited to my account

I purchased Fallout 4 in an Xbox One Bundle from the Microsoft store

I have contacted customer service several times about this issue and my reference number is
    [Mod Removed]

The code was apparently used by be on 12/15/2015, but when the Microsoft Tech team reviewed my account they saw that my account was not credited with the download of Fallout 3. Therefore, I am requesting a new Fallout 3 code.
  11. Virtuahead Win User

Fallout 3 code

Date of purchase: “11/09/15”

Issue:

“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
Thema:

no redemption code for fallout 3 with my fallout 4 purchase

1. no redemption code for fallout 3 with my fallout 4 purchase - Similar Threads - redemption code fallout

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. Xbox point redemption

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox point redemption: So i just redeemed a 100 robux package off of microsoft page for 1500 points but it took 3000 points instead, i was going to try buy 2 of these so i could get 2 free items (which i do with normal...
  4. Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption

in XboX Insiders
    Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption: Am I able to redeem the code which says Xbox one on my PC and obtain the items that way? I have no console but recently started up my laptop which has the Xbox app submitted by...
  5. RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems: I received an RTX 4060 for Christmas that was bundled with Xbox Game Pass for 3 months. When I tried redeeming the code, I was told to "check the instructions that came with your code. You might...
  6. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...
  7. I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.: My girlfriend gifted me the Two Point bundle that was on sale until this morning, which includes both Two Point Campus and Two Point Hospital. I redeemed the code, adding them to my account, but...
  8. Code redemption

in XBoX Accessibility
    Code redemption: Hey all. Am having problems here. I use Bing rewards and have accumulated 60,000 points. I converted half to a £25 gift card then when redeeming it, i got a message saying there was a problem with...
  9. When will I receive my redemption code for Xbox game pass digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will I receive my redemption code for Xbox game pass digital purchase: Hi! I purchased the game pass online but haven’t received a redemption code. When will I receive that? 63e254e0-eb2f-456b-ad00-78b6d59e6a45
  10. I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it...: I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it just says something went wrong whenever I press confirm. I sent a gift through my alternate account to my...