No rain,help!!!

Discus and support No rain,help!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have put around 16 hours into the wild hunt, and it hasnt rained once, not even a hint of rain,while my mates games rain randomly and at different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Th3 velour F0G, May 22, 2015.

1. No rain,help!!!

I have put around 16 hours into the wild hunt, and it hasnt rained once, not even a hint of rain,while my mates games rain randomly and at different times,and my mates dont have as many hours played.

Ia this a glitch, or am i missing something,has anybody else had or is having this problem?? Plz help

:)

Th3 velour F0G, May 22, 2015
  2. i r Ap0
    i r Ap0 Guest
    Snow levalz?

And i don't like rain maps.

So pls no rain maps!!

i r Ap0, May 22, 2015
  3. blayzerayne
    blayzerayne Guest
    Rain Download Problems

I deleted all files pertaining to Rain, attempted to download him again and after waiting for about 4 hours... I GOT RAIN!!!! Thank you guys for all your help!!!!

blayzerayne, May 22, 2015
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

No rain,help!!!

I wonder if it's a location thing. Maybe they went somewhere that you didn't. I haven't seen it rain yet either.

brandiesel1, May 23, 2015
  5. Rains all the time after you leave white orchid...

DJ SANDSTORM407, May 26, 2015
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I've started to see a bunch of rain in Velen.

brandiesel1, May 27, 2015
  7. In the game, some areas are more arid than others...

DTW Dirty Harry, Nov 1, 2018
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

No rain,help!!!

I've started to see a bunch of rain in Velen.
  9. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

No rain,help!!!

In the game, some areas are more arid than others...
  10. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

No rain,help!!!

Rains all the time after you leave white orchid...
  11. brandiesel1 Win User

No rain,help!!!

I wonder if it's a location thing. Maybe they went somewhere that you didn't. I haven't seen it rain yet either.
  12. blayzerayne Win User

Rain Download Problems

I deleted all files pertaining to Rain, attempted to download him again and after waiting for about 4 hours... I GOT RAIN!!!! Thank you guys for all your help!!!!
Thema:

No rain,help!!!

1. No rain,help!!! - Similar Threads - rain help

2. Call of the wild new zealand making it rain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of the wild new zealand making it rain: I have call of the wild everytime I go to the new zealand map with in just a min or two it starts raining like crazy! I can change maps and but is raining in all of them. How do I get it to stop?...
  3. Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack 2 Access to Rain/Mileena?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack 2 Access to Rain/Mileena?: I know that there's an article for Series X and S but wanted to clarify if people are seeing the same on the One X? I pre-ordered on the 9th and today have access to Rambo and the outfits only, no...
  4. Risk of rain- false advertising

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Risk of rain- false advertising: Genuine question, what can I do (and what can xbox do) about a falsely advertised game? Risk of Rain (1), a game which I loved on PC and and Xbox, has a massive flaw with online multiplayer. The...
  5. flickering "rain" distortion

in XBoX on Windows
    flickering "rain" distortion: I am currently having this problem with "Halo CE Anniversary" but have experienced it in other games (such as Gears). All the graphics are displayed with interspersed "flickering rain" (at least...
  6. Tiger Woods 2014 rain but no wind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tiger Woods 2014 rain but no wind: My husband plays TW14 and loves it, but is having an issue with the game. When he’s in the game under Live Weather, it defaults to 0 wind with rain no matter where he chooses to play. Yes, he does...
  7. Headset static rain sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset static rain sound: so ive never had a problem like this, but my headset only produces a sound thats like rain on a roof. My audio worked perfectly fine when i got on for about an hour, but then it stopped. Ive tried...
  8. Rain going through roof Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rain going through roof Xbox one: Like about a month ago an update came out so I updated it on my Xbox one and after that all my worlds were infected with a bug that the rain would just go through my roof and this would happen...
  9. help me plz about rain bow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help me plz about rain bow six siege: I have a problem in my xbox one s the last week I found Rain bow six siege free offer in store I download it. when I run it asks me to insert the disk. so what's going on ? normally i play...
  10. Realistic Rain Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realistic Rain Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9: About Realistic Rain Resource Pack Do you hate the default rain sounds? Or do you love it? Then check out this sound pack, as it will change rain forever! What this pack does is it changes the...