No punch for the fractured but whole pre order

Discus and support No punch for the fractured but whole pre order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help. Phone support sent me here. Not only did I not get the punch for preorder of the fractured but whole,but I never got the stick of truth as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaveG1, Oct 19, 2017.

1. DaveG1
    DaveG1 Guest

I need help. Phone support sent me here. Not only did I not get the punch for preorder of the fractured but whole,but I never got the stick of truth as promised either.

:)

DaveG1, Oct 19, 2017
  2. games on demand punch card issue

On the games on demand pre order punch card I've been give a punch for South Park the fractured but whole and Call of Duty WWII. The issue is I was not given the third punch for my pre order of WWE2K18.

Maverickman-[xboxvenue], Oct 19, 2017
  3. Ron Boldin
    Ron Boldin Guest
    Preorder punchcard issue

I do not see any of my pre-order titles on my punch card. I pre-order Shadow of War, CCD WW2, South Park Fractured but Whole, Wolfenstein 2 New Colossus, Lego Marvel Super Hero2 , and Star Wars Battlefront 2. I do not see any showing on my punch card? Any
    help or feedback??

Ron Boldin, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind that if you preordered the game before October 1, it would not have been eligible.

As for the Stick of Truth download, make sure to check your Ready to Install section of your Games and Apps. If it's not there, it should show as free to download in the Xbox store.

Smwutches, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For help with the rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind that if you preordered the game before October 1, it would not have been eligible.

As for the Stick of Truth download, make sure to check your Ready to Install section of your Games and Apps. If it's not there, it should show as free to download in the Xbox store.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Pre ordered South Park™: The Fractured but Whole™ Gold Edition didn't get South Park™: The Stick of

As stated in the store description of South Park: The Fractured But Whole, South Park: The Stick of Truth will be made available to pre-order customers on the release of Fractured But Whole.

If you run into any further issues at the game's release, please feel free to post a new thread here. Thanks for posting!
  7. Mister Beep Win User

South Park Fractured Butt Whole Issue

Hey there!

As mentioned on our
    South Park: Fractured But Whole
    page, you will have access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the release of Fractured But Whole if you pre-ordered. You can also find this info on the Xbox Store's description for the game as well. Hope this helps clear
    it up!

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase
    at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
  8. Killer Welshman Win User

Check up store's South Park pre order promotion

My Copy of Stick of Truth (XB1) came through a few days after the pre-order, however this was before the date change of Fractured but Whole (now in March I believe)
  9. Micha Beck Win User

"Fractured but Whole" - No pre-order code (again)

UPDATE: So, I have talked to Ubisoft. Here is what they told me: Although Microsoft advertises that people will get the code "instantly", Microsoft has decided that people will get the code AFTER release. This is a decision that was not made by Ubisoft.
    Buy the game at Ubisoft for PC or for PS4 and you will receive the code for "Stick of Truth" right away.

Nice Microsoft. Not only is this false advertisement, I was also wasting hours in support chats where support staff was trying to "fix the problem" making me try all kinds of trouble shooting, while lying to me. In the end I was told first that Ubisoft will
    not send the codes right away, but a few days after purchase and then again that this is a misunderstanding and Ubisoft will send all codes at release.

This is sh**. I regret buying the One for Christmas. Sony support was bad too, but at least there was never any need to contact them because promotions worked.
Thema:

1. No punch for the fractured but whole pre order - Similar Threads - punch fractured whole

2. i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...

in XBoX on Windows
    i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...: i spilt fruit punch on my xbox and controllers. when i shake my controllers fruit punch comes out. i haven’t done anything to the xbox yet im hoping it’ll dry out. any other things i could try for...
  3. Why is Microsoft/Xbox removing monthly rewards punch card and reducing points for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox removing monthly rewards punch card and reducing points for...: Microsoft has been slowly rolling back the number of rewards points given out. For example montly punch cards were 2500 points it went down to 1000 and now its gone all together within the last 6...
  4. Why i get punished for 2 days because my son said bad things. I punched him already for it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i get punished for 2 days because my son said bad things. I punched him already for it?: So it not need to punish me for what my son did. I punched him already with not do that again. But that i cant play 100% anymore u make my only game time a mess i work 6on 7 and i cant even relax...
  5. V for Victory Punch Card not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V for Victory Punch Card not working: When this punch card first appeared on May 1st I got 3 Forza achievements all on the 1st. This still hasn’t ticked off so over the last 3 days I’ve gotten 3 achievements on Madden and neither have...
  6. Punch card not complete!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Punch card not complete!!: I’ve recently earned the 3 achievements on Madden 23 for the ‘V for victory’ punch card on game pass but haven’t yet got my 500 points 6297e710-94c2-497e-8467-f081b368b0e7
  7. Punch card not giving reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Punch card not giving reward: V for victory with game pass not awarding me when I've done 3 achievements in correct game completed Monday it's now Tuesday can't get sense out of Microsoft help?...
  8. Spotlight punch card not tracking purchase.

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotlight punch card not tracking purchase.: I purchased Resident Evil 4 remake which was listed as one of the eligible games for the great new games spotlight, but a week later it still hasn't tracked and now the game doesn't even show up...
  9. Destiny 2: season of defiance punch card not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Destiny 2: season of defiance punch card not working: On the microsoft rewards app i have completed 2/4 of the requirements for getting 500 points. When i purchased silver, it did not update to reflect that i have purchased silver, even though i have...
  10. Destiny 2 Microsoft Rewards Punch Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Microsoft Rewards Punch Card: So the Season of the Seraph Punch Card on Microsoft Rewards isn't updating. I did everything, including buying 1000 Silver, but that won't update. I got an email verifying my purchase webt...