No predefined Profiles for Elite 2?

Discus and support No predefined Profiles for Elite 2? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a Elite 2 Controller and in the Controller App i can't find any predefined Game Profiles. Where i can find these profiles??... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by albernerHelge, Nov 12, 2019.

  1. No predefined Profiles for Elite 2?


    I bought a Elite 2 Controller and in the Controller App i can't find any predefined Game Profiles. Where i can find these profiles??

    :)
     
    albernerHelge, Nov 12, 2019
    #1
  2. albernerHelge Win User

    No predefined Profiles for Elite 2?

    Ok, thank you. Elite 2 is my first Elite Controller. In some Elite 1 YT Videos i saw some predefined Profiles in the configuration tool...that's why i wondered why I didn't see these profiles in the Elite 2 config app.
  3. Tarnend Win User

    No predefined Profiles for Elite 2?

    But the control has 3 profiles doesn't it? I remember very well seeing something like this in the control presentation trailer during E3
    yeah it has 3 profiles on it that you can set the paddles etc for different games, like a cod profile and a gow profile etc.... I am not sure about pre-defined profiles for games as each user will have different requirements for the paddles etc
  4. JosemberG N Win User

    No predefined Profiles for Elite 2?

    Olá, infelizmente nao tem mais....

    Translation:

    Hello, unfortunately there is no more ….
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

    No predefined Profiles for Elite 2?

    Hi albernerHelge,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help, but don't quite understand your question. The new Elite Series 2 controller does not have pre-defined or preset game profiles. In the past, there used to be a section for Community configurations
    which is what you may be referring to but I believe that feature is no longer available as now, the app just goes straight into creating a new custom profile.

    If you'd like to see that feature come back or have another feature similar to that one considered to be implemented in a future update, you should post that request over on the following forum: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/xboxrequests.
    With enough feedback, you never know the feature could come back.
  6. slackadelic Win User

    No predefined Profiles for Elite 2?

    similar to the series 1, there were not predefined profiles. You can create your own based on what you need mapped. Personally, I don't want predefined profiles as I normally use way different layouts than most :)
Thema:

No predefined Profiles for Elite 2?

Loading...
  1. No predefined Profiles for Elite 2? - Similar Threads - predefined Profiles Elite

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]