No power to my Xbox x

Discus and support No power to my Xbox x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Our Xbox x no longer powers up. I have removed power cable to drain power but still doesn’t work. Any other suggestions please?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pat quigley1, May 6, 2023.

  1. pat quigley1
    pat quigley1 Guest

    No power to my Xbox x


    Our Xbox x no longer powers up. I have removed power cable to drain power but still doesn’t work.

    Any other suggestions please?

    :)
     
    pat quigley1, May 6, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    No power to my Xbox x

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    Kindly try using a different wall outlet, Pat.

    Also, if you have an external hard drive plugged into your console, please unplug them. A corrupted hard drive may cause issues as well.
  3. Pat Quigley2 Win User

    No power to my Xbox x

    Thanks tried a new cable but still no power to Xbox x

    Any other suggestions
  4. malcolm davies1 Win User

    Montano Error

    I've test my router

    Powered down my Xbox X
  5. SpartanDavis217 Win User

    Error code 0x80831002

    I know that the original Xbox One has an external power supply. But my Xbox One X has an internal power supply.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    I ordered an Xbox X online with a UK plug. Will I have a problem running the console in the US?

    The xbox will work in the us but you will need to buy a power inverter
    Are you sure about that? My understanding is that the Series X and S have a multi-voltage power supply, same as the Xbox One S and X.
Thema:

No power to my Xbox x

Loading...
  1. No power to my Xbox x - Similar Threads - power

  2. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  3. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  4. is 30$ a good deal for an Xbox one with no hdd, power supply or controllers?

    in XboX Insiders
    is 30$ a good deal for an Xbox one with no hdd, power supply or controllers?: i think the prices for this console will go up considering that the xbox one is already hacked submitted by /u/peepaddictt [link] [comments]
  5. Fnaf sb 30 fps lock on xbox one x besides being more powerful than the ps4 pro

    in XboX Insiders
    Fnaf sb 30 fps lock on xbox one x besides being more powerful than the ps4 pro: Idk if it's because sony is paying Steel wool studios to not give the same treatment to the other company but we all know the good old Xbox one x powerfully compact but can somebody explains to me...
  6. Add a "Sleep/Rest Mode" option directly to the power menu

    in XboX Insiders
    Add a "Sleep/Rest Mode" option directly to the power menu: Please add a dedicated "Sleep" or "Instant-On" option to the Xbox shutdown menu, just like the PS5's Rest Mode. Right now, players have to go into Settings > Power Options to manage this, which is...
  7. Why are will still having to reset our wireless connections with Xbox series x on power up?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are will still having to reset our wireless connections with Xbox series x on power up?: It’s all over the forum that it’s isolated to the Xbox series x . Turn it on after being off . Not connected . Restart router restart Xbox and it works . It’s not an ISP Issue. Can we fix this...
  8. Xbox one slim power cable conection issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one slim power cable conection issue: Hi I have an xbox one slim bought in 2018, never had problems nor issues with this console. Recently i noticed that when i have to connect the power cable to the back of the console, i have to...
  9. Why doesn't my xbox one turn on but the power supply is on standby mode

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my xbox one turn on but the power supply is on standby mode: Good afternoon all. I was busy trying to put my xbox one on but it didn't power on. The power supply light is orange but the xbox itself won't turn on d0424860-abdc-479a-a02c-feb08b9c1494
  10. hey uh why is my Xbox looking like this I’ve tried to hold the power button for 10 seconds...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    hey uh why is my Xbox looking like this I’ve tried to hold the power button for 10 seconds...: I really need help fixing my Xbox the screen is really dark and it’s red help me 1b38daa3-9f66-497b-98ad-0f8cf9408c6a