No power reward
Discus and support No power reward in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went thru all the power bingos and the game said I would be rewarded 100 keys when the community goal was reached. Well the goal was reached and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlacidOwl8352, Apr 9, 2017.
Thema:
No power reward
Loading...
-
No power reward - Similar Threads - power reward
-
Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have... -
Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working
in XboX InsidersXbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer... -
is 30$ a good deal for an Xbox one with no hdd, power supply or controllers?
in XboX Insidersis 30$ a good deal for an Xbox one with no hdd, power supply or controllers?: i think the prices for this console will go up considering that the xbox one is already hacked submitted by /u/peepaddictt [link] [comments] -
Didn't receive Power Card Reward
in XBoX Games and AppsDidn't receive Power Card Reward: I was supposed to receive 100 Keys from my Power Card completion when "community goal is reached." I did not receive my reward - the goal was reached and a new cycle begun. Can you help with... -
Power Bingo = No reward?!
in XBoX Games and AppsPower Bingo = No reward?!: Have yet to receive a single reward for all of my power bingos. What is the point of the community card if we don't get the prize we have earned. 84894681-90ca-4a8f-9442-6cfc33f6335a -
Power bingo reward keys not received
in XBoX Games and AppsPower bingo reward keys not received: I should have been awarded 40 keys when the community reached the goal, but I never saw any. Are you supposed to do something special to pick them up? I've seen a few others with the same... -
No reward for power bingo.
in XBoX Games and AppsNo reward for power bingo.: I uninstalled and reinstalled microsoft bingo. I had made 5 power bingos by last night and when I got on this morning team goal was reached and restarted but I did not get my 5 keys. This is 50... -
Did not receive Tanzania Power Card Reward when Community Goal was reached.
in XBoX Games and AppsDid not receive Tanzania Power Card Reward when Community Goal was reached.: Sometime between 1100 PM on 12/27/2016 and today (1025 @ 12/28/2016) the Community Goal was reached on the Tanzania Power Card. I did not receive the 100 keys I earned. How do I get them?... -
Power Card Community Goal Reached No Reward Granted
in XBoX Games and AppsPower Card Community Goal Reached No Reward Granted: The Power Card clearly indicates that, "You'll receive your reward once the Community Goal is reached." I recently earned enough power bingos to be eligible to receive the highest reward level...