No power after thunder strike

Discus and support No power after thunder strike in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox has no power after thunder strike what should I do place let me know 14303736-c3a2-4a97-8561-1866ce517fbd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Suranjan Roy Chowdhury, Sep 22, 2022.

1. No power after thunder strike

My xbox has no power after thunder strike what should I do place let me know

:)

Suranjan Roy Chowdhury, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Suranjan, I'm sorry about that, friend.

Is the console under warranty?

If it is, you can activate it this way

Enter the link, register the console.

After, click on it, go to 'online service'. In the category put hardware and drivers and fill in the form with your data.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

I'm sorry.

What you can try is to contact your power company and explain. Some have protection for their customers.
  4. dirtmerchant711 Win User

sorc abilities acting weird?

also, why does power surge on my bars turn into thundering presence when i use overload? Is there an unwritten rule or a written one i missed somewhere? what if i didnt have thundering presence as an ability would it still switch power surge to it?
  5. eber3 Win User

How you guys think about the xbox 360 power supply adapter

Yeah, do as Paraffin Alien suggests. That's where I got a "new", as in used, power supply after a lightning strike caused power surge blew out my original one.
  6. KiHazard Win User

FULGORE release question

We still might see early Spinal or Sadira alt costume, my bet is if we get one before the 9th it will be spinal as it was leaked already. If you remember, right after thunders classic was leaked, plenty asked, myself included, if/when we would get retro
    thunder and the reply from the powers that be was that it was not possible as it was all a part of the big April 9th update....and then, im assuming because of the leak, we got Thunder. So really if they retros are ready, they could give us something this
    week to hold us over another week. Here is to hoping!
Thema:

1. No power after thunder strike - Similar Threads - power thunder strike

2. Xbox series s won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't power on: All my light does is flash n goes off c0832ebb-b595-4858-ab40-d6cc803d6d35
  3. Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.: So today I plugged in and turned on my xbox series x for the first time in 2 months. There was of course a system update of 5gbs. I noticed the whole time the update was happening, the power light...
  4. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  5. Xbox powered by usb

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox powered by usb: So basically i need to power my xbox by usb because i dont have a plug socket to plug in the 3 pin but i do have a usb port Links apricated a50898b0-6ef7-42dd-ad3b-477546ea497c
  6. Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds: Hello, just wanted to reach out and see if anyone is having a similar issue? Or if anyone knows what can be done to alleviate this problem. I have an Xbox One X that I use for beta updates, and...
  7. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  8. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  9. Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing: I have an elite 2 controller less than 6 months old. I was playing a game that froze hard and required me to hard shut off my xbox and now the controller won't turn on but it's charge light...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...