No power after thunder strike

Discus and support No power after thunder strike in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox has no power after thunder strike what should I do place let me know 14303736-c3a2-4a97-8561-1866ce517fbd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Suranjan Roy Chowdhury, Sep 22, 2022.

1. No power after thunder strike

My xbox has no power after thunder strike what should I do place let me know

:)

Suranjan Roy Chowdhury, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Suranjan, I'm sorry about that, friend.

Is the console under warranty?

If it is, you can activate it this way

Enter the link, register the console.

After, click on it, go to 'online service'. In the category put hardware and drivers and fill in the form with your data.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

I'm sorry.

What you can try is to contact your power company and explain. Some have protection for their customers.
  4. dirtmerchant711 Win User

sorc abilities acting weird?

also, why does power surge on my bars turn into thundering presence when i use overload? Is there an unwritten rule or a written one i missed somewhere? what if i didnt have thundering presence as an ability would it still switch power surge to it?
  5. eber3 Win User

How you guys think about the xbox 360 power supply adapter

Yeah, do as Paraffin Alien suggests. That's where I got a "new", as in used, power supply after a lightning strike caused power surge blew out my original one.
  6. KiHazard Win User

FULGORE release question

We still might see early Spinal or Sadira alt costume, my bet is if we get one before the 9th it will be spinal as it was leaked already. If you remember, right after thunders classic was leaked, plenty asked, myself included, if/when we would get retro
    thunder and the reply from the powers that be was that it was not possible as it was all a part of the big April 9th update....and then, im assuming because of the leak, we got Thunder. So really if they retros are ready, they could give us something this
    week to hold us over another week. Here is to hoping!
Thema:

1. No power after thunder strike - Similar Threads - power thunder strike

2. add GPU and CPU with temperature next to the report option in xbox holding power button

in XboX Insiders
    add GPU and CPU with temperature next to the report option in xbox holding power button: this would be a good idea too be added to xbox to turn this setting on and it can go on top of are screen some where big enough to see like fps and we can turn it on or off like the fps settings...
  3. Xbox Series X power saving not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X power saving not working: I've measured power usage of my Xbox Series X and it looks like power saving mode is not working as declared, it's supposed to use 0.5W and it is using 24W. Is this normal for xbox to use this...
  4. xbox 360 console power supply light is red and other console power supply is orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 console power supply light is red and other console power supply is orange: I have 2 xbox360 consoles one is the regular black square box console and my other one is the Call of Duty edition. I just bought a power supply for both the consoles from amazon because mine had...
  5. Turning off ALL power when the console is fully switched off?

in XboX Insiders
    Turning off ALL power when the console is fully switched off?: More of a request. With the cost of living in the UK being an important part of a lot of people's lives. Ways to save money is a good thing. When I fully shutdown my Xbox Series X (this started...
  6. My External is getting power on my Xbox but won’t show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My External is getting power on my Xbox but won’t show up: I recently had to reset my Xbox one due to some installing issues and now my external hard drive won’t pop up on my storage but shows it’s getting power. I’m supposed to have 34 games pop up but...
  7. Xbox Series X power cord spark

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X power cord spark: This may be a foolish question but when I plugged the console's power cord to the console (cord was plugged into the outlet :( ) I heard some spark noises. Is this normal? I just want to be sure...
  8. Xbox One Console Updates Every Time It’s Powered On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Updates Every Time It’s Powered On: Every time I turn on my Original Xbox One, it tries to update. I’m not enrolled in the insider program. I believe it’s trying to install a lower firmware every time..maybe caught in a loop? The...
  9. Xbox One Power LED flashing Red

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Power LED flashing Red: A friend of mine tried to boot up his Xbox One this weekend. When he pressed the power button, it did not turn on and the power led on the console began to flash red. He and I are familiar with...
  10. After a power outage, my Xbox One will turn itself off after about 5 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    After a power outage, my Xbox One will turn itself off after about 5 seconds: My Xbox will turn on for about 5 seconds and then turn itself off. The Xbox also doesn’t register the button combo for entering troubleshooting mode either, it has also been about 3-4 months since...