‘No Ping to Our Data Centers Detected’ Error on Halo Infinite

Discus and support ‘No Ping to Our Data Centers Detected’ Error on Halo Infinite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have Internet, playing at a University Network on a PC, able to log into Xbox Live. Launch game, started multiplayer matchmaking and received error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cardo2706, Oct 5, 2022.

1. cardo2706
    cardo2706 Guest

Have Internet, playing at a University Network on a PC, able to log into Xbox Live. Launch game, started multiplayer matchmaking and received error above. Any other game are fine such as LoL and Overwatch. University is filtering TCP/UDP ports <1023 as a source from the client but allows Ephemeral port (>1023). All destination ports 0-65535 are allowed. Anyone known confirm ports that are required for the client? Following this, confirm that UDP 3075 is open as a destination.

Error Message: No ping to our datacenters – Halo Support (halowaypoint.com)

:)

cardo2706, Oct 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cardo2706

Most of the educational / university wifi networks restrict the access to games and certain websites / servers.
    Probably the university firewall is the one that's restricting / blocking the access to the servers.

If you really want to use the public wifi in your university you may need to ask to the IT / person who's in charge of the firewall and internet protection to double check that (But sincerely I don't think they're going to mess with that just to let you play halo online)

For example, in my university I can't stream music or access to Xbox.com, it's blocked instantly. (This includes playing online games and more)
    So, it really depends on what they're blocking q
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Halo Infinite "No ping to our datacenters detected."

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey LonelyHomie117, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Try this:

Call your internet service provider, and ask them to open the ports described below on your router.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Also ask to disable and then, enable it again the UPnP function and if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Besides, ask them to put their PC's IP in the DMZ zone configuration.

To locate the IP of your PC: On the taskbar, select Wi-Fi network > the Wi-Fi network you're connected to > Properties.

Under Properties, look for your IP address listed next to IPv4 address.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox hideous Network perfmormance

You’re pinging Seattle, you are not pinging your local Xbox data center.
  5. ghost ECHO sevn Win User

Connection. What is you ping??

Over here in Boston my ping was never higher than 33MS when connecting to the Eastern data center. It was awesome. It was how FPS was meant to be played. I had an infinitely more fun time w friends on line in their beta than I've had with the other shooters
    on the XBO.

Good job, Respawn.
  6. melanie brown2 Win User

Halo Infinite: Could not find a data center suitable for all member of your fireteam. this is often due to network connectivity or latency issues

Thema:

1. ‘No Ping to Our Data Centers Detected’ Error on Halo Infinite - Similar Threads - ‘No Ping Data

2. Ping & Speeds Off on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ping & Speeds Off on Xbox Series X: I'm trying to play multiplayer on MCC, and its telling me my ping to too high. When I test my connection using the "Test network speed & statistics" on Xbox settings, it's giving me 45-55ms ping...
  3. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  4. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  5. High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.

in XboX Insiders
    High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.: Hello! I’ve been having some trouble with my connection lately and wanted to see if anyone could please help. My console is connected to my router through ethernet. I mainly play FIFA (EAFC24),...
  6. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  7. Why is the series X ping so high

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the series X ping so high: Why is my ping around 80 when playing thru the xbox but if I'm playing the same game on geforce now thru edge browser, also on the xbox, it's 10. My ping was much lower on the one X as well, it...
  8. My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...: Every time I do that detailed network statistics, I get 155ms to 165ms of latency but 0% packet loss on both wifi as well as ethernet connection. Although all of my other devices get ping of...
  9. I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...: Tried changing dns servers, cloudflare and Google. Cat 6 Hard wired cable. OLED lg tv. Brand new a3307967-4de9-49fb-97df-3dcafc96f1f0
  10. DATA CENTER Connections Ping (US)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DATA CENTER Connections Ping (US): Just curious to see how everyone is connecting to the Dedicated servers.. I'm on Uverse Fiber with 25mb down and 3mb up in Nashville TN East US = 50 North Central US = 50 South Central US = 50...