No PC Game Pass in Kuwait

Discus and support No PC Game Pass in Kuwait in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been trying to get PC game pass but apparently I cant. There is no game pass in Kuwait store. I tried to switch to US store and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mohammad Abdulwahed, Sep 29, 2023.

  1. No PC Game Pass in Kuwait


    Hi,

    I have been trying to get PC game pass but apparently I cant. There is no game pass in Kuwait store.

    I tried to switch to US store and purchased Xbox E-cards, but when I try to buy it, it asks for an alternative payment method (just in case) and an error message shows:

    "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match"

    Now I have +$20 USD in my Microsoft account that I cant refund, nor I can subscribe with No PC Game Pass in Kuwait :)

    Anyone has faced similar problem? and What can I do to solve it?

    :)
     
    Mohammad Abdulwahed, Sep 29, 2023
    #1
  2. rashed Alfozan1 Win User

    No PC Game Pass in Kuwait

    Hi

    I face all these problems before so mostly it’s easy solution but where to find it 😂 . It’s easy solution when you in the page that asks for an alternative payment there is an button make it off and you don’t need to add any payment card .
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

    No PC Game Pass in Kuwait

    Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

    For a list of Xbox supported countries/regions: https://www.xbox.com/regions. Kuwait supports PC Game Pass. However you need to be an Xbox live region which Kuwait is not.

    Purchasing cards with regions you're not in is a breach of laws and may cause your account to be banned.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox game pass kuwait

  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox game pass kuwait

  6. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox game pass Kuwait

    First you need to be an Xbox live region which Kuwait is not

    Then other services would be added after
Thema:

No PC Game Pass in Kuwait

Loading...
  1. No PC Game Pass in Kuwait - Similar Threads - Game Pass Kuwait

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Xbox game pass kuwait

    in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass kuwait: Hello, i’m from kuwait. I tried to connect my xbox game pass to my android tablet. But its shows “The region you’re may have restrictions on cloud gaming”. So can i play in my android tablet or...