No out-game stats in recent xbox one video games
Discus and support No out-game stats in recent xbox one video games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; No game stats in some recent games inside the gaming part under the archivement’s section Hello, everyone. I’d like to know what happened to games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xerluzpi, May 27, 2020.
Thema:
No out-game stats in recent xbox one video games
Loading...
-
No out-game stats in recent xbox one video games - Similar Threads - game stats recent
-
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
How to show/hide game stats even if I appear offline to others?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to show/hide game stats even if I appear offline to others?: In XBOX X I can appear as if I was offline (no green dot activated an timer off) but my gamestats for Elder Scrolls online and other games are still public to everyone. For example I appear... -
Trouble playing a new game that wont stat
in XBoX Games and AppsTrouble playing a new game that wont stat: I just bought the new Assassins Creed Mirage game and once i click on the icon to start playing.. its loads for like 1 second then pops up with an error saying this : Try a different game or app... -
why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...
in XBoX Accessibilitywhy have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...: i played well over 200 days on black ops 3 on xbox and have recently checked since and it says i have 2 days played from when ive played it here and there over the last year or so, i would love to... -
Game bar doesn't showing gpu stats
in XBoX Games and AppsGame bar doesn't showing gpu stats: Hi,can somebody help me with game bar , actually it doesn't show me gpu stats , have anyone experienced it , 10 days ago it used to show gpu , but ... 689e1105-9623-4d31-b9fb-0235bbdf5435 -
Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta... -
Please make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...
in XBoX Games and AppsPlease make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...: I’ve been wanting to start fresh in my games for a while and reset my achievements but there’s no way to do that without making a new account. I don’t feel like having to game share and re add all... -
how can I rest stat. and begin a new game ?
in XBoX Games and Appshow can I rest stat. and begin a new game ?: how can I rest the current game and begin a new game df1f63b9-da78-4096-9a0e-a218ad9f89ad