No option to join discord on xbox

Discus and support No option to join discord on xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I joined the update thing, and i still have no option to connect discord or anything. There is no option in my parties and chats tab. I dont think i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Anxiety00YT, Aug 6, 2022.

1. No option to join discord on xbox

I joined the update thing, and i still have no option to connect discord or anything. There is no option in my parties and chats tab. I dont think i missed a option or anything, did i?

submitted by /u/Anxiety00YT
    [link] [comments]

/u/Anxiety00YT, Aug 6, 2022
  2. PandalordAH Win User

How do I connect discord and xbox

Enter the "Discord Connections" options and unlink the Xbox account..
    Where do I find options in discord connections?
  3. Jesse_Dylan Win User

Xbox series X Discord integration has mic white noise

Hi—

My NAT is open, and my Xbox is connected to my router directly with a network cable. Like I said, this issue doesn’t occur with Xbox voice chat, only when I join a discord channel on Xbox, either via transferring it or joining directly from the Xbox discord menu. None of my other friends have this issue, as they’re on pc and connected to discord directly. I can also connect to discord on my phone and use my phone mic and don’t have that issue, despite that being wifi.

Thus, it seems to be the discord on Xbox system, which is extremely disappointing.
  4. dalton woodward Win User

Xbox Series X - Voice Chat over discord has White Noise / Digital Artifacts

Hello again,

There is not an option to uninstall discord from the Xbox Series X. Discord does not show up as an app, as it is integrated directly into the party chat functionality. Are you suggesting that I unlink the discord account?

Thanks
  5. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox one x sweepstakes April 2020

join the discord channel, there can be answered by the moderators
  6. JWingZ1 Win User

cannot connect through game bar to sea of thieves via windows 11

That option is not there for Sea of Thieves when I launch it. I do see the option for other programs like Discord or Firefox, but when I open the game bar while focused on Sea of Thieves, I just see "Sea of Thieves" with no option to remember it is a game checked or unchecked.

You are correct that I am on the steam version of Sea of Thieves. Game bar does detect that I am playing this.

I invite or join games by using the gamebar's Xbox Social window, right click the person, select Join game.
Thema:

No option to join discord on xbox

1. No option to join discord on xbox - Similar Threads - option join discord

2. No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS: I've been playing NMS Cross platform with a friend for a number of months with no issues then a couple of weeks ago when I tried to join him as usual it didn't give me the option of choosing a...
  3. No option to join clubs on pc after 6 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No option to join clubs on pc after 6 months?: after 6 months of the new xbox app being on pc is there still no way to join clubs? -xbox app has no social tab -xbox website doesnt allow you to join -cant do it directly through game is...
  4. "Request to Join" option missing

in XboX Insiders
    "Request to Join" option missing: Im in Alpha ring on the xbox. A friend of mine, not in any test rings, sent me a "request to join party" invite a couple days ago. I said "wait just second...how you do this?" He explained the...
  5. The "join party" option is greyed out on my xbox, and I can't join discord calls either on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The "join party" option is greyed out on my xbox, and I can't join discord calls either on...: The "join party" button is greyed out, i can't accept or send invites, and i can't join discord calls either. Please help. 45c385ce-35ef-49c5-a158-0c0a0fc8993d
  6. "Join Party" Option Is Always Greyed Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Join Party" Option Is Always Greyed Out: I have the ability to start my own chat parties using the PC Xbox app but for some reason, when my friends already have a party chat running, the option to join is greyed out. I had typically used...
  7. Can't join party through "Join Party" option in the Xbox app for Windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join party through "Join Party" option in the Xbox app for Windows 10.: [img] When I right click and choose Join party, nothing happens. It occasionally works, but seems to be totally random when attempting to join friends. I've tried resetting and reinstalling the...
  8. You Can Join Multiplayer Games is not an option

in XBoX Accessibility
    You Can Join Multiplayer Games is not an option: My daughter is trying to play Roblox on her Xbox account and when we set it up it was for a child's account, since she is underage, however, it won't allow her to play because of a setting. I...
  9. I just got the option to join delta! Finally in a higher tier

in XboX Insiders
    I just got the option to join delta! Finally in a higher tier: I just became part of delta! I'm stoked submitted by /u/Donnyboi99 [link] [comments]
  10. You can join multiplayer games option can't to save as allowed

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can join multiplayer games option can't to save as allowed: Hi, I am having the same issue described below that was post long time ago. Can someone at microsoft change this setting for me?...