No option to download Disney +

Discus and support No option to download Disney + in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am an Xbox One user trying to take advantage of the free thirty day trial of Disney+ that comes with Game Pass Ultimate. However, I am unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KGrot, Dec 19, 2020.

1. KGrot
    KGrot Guest

I am an Xbox One user trying to take advantage of the free thirty day trial of Disney+ that comes with Game Pass Ultimate. However, I am unable to download the app. When I try to download the app from the store after selecting "Get" I get a message that
    says "Looks like you already own this. Go to my games and apps or my library to download it." However, I have never downloaded the Disney+ app on an Xbox before, and there is no Disney+ tile in my apps or library to download the app from. Is there any other
    way I would be able to access this in order to take advantage of my Game Pass perk that I have already activated?

:)

KGrot, Dec 19, 2020
  2. KarthikXbox Win User

Will Disney Infinity 2.0 ever be digital??

Disney Infinity and John Vignocchi have officially announced the Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 Edition Digital download will be coming November 4th.

This was a post stating that Disney Infinity 1.0 users will be able to download a software upgrade allowing us to play version 2.0 playsets.

I am struggling to find this update in the XBOX store. Will someone please assist.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Disney infinity

A descrição do jogo não significa que a base seja necessária:

Descrição

"Você já possui o Disney Infinity 1.0 ou 2.0 e quer jogar Disney Infinity 3.0? Traga a aventura! Você pode comprar o software de videogame Disney Infinity 3.0 como um download digital e desbloquear imediatamente o Disney Infinity 3.0 Toy Box. Criar histórias
    e aventuras divertidas com novos personagens e poderes!

Esta compra inclui apenas o Software de jogos de vídeo do Disney Infinity 3.0. Por favor, note que uma plataforma compatível com a Disney Infinity Base e um mínimo de 1 Disney Infinity Figure é necessária para jogar. A Disney Infinity Base está disponível
    apenas nos pacotes iniciais Disney Infinity Starter Packs ou nos Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs. Para mais detalhes sobre a compatibilidade do Disney Infinity Base, visite Disney.com/Infinity.

Você precisaria comprar a base para continuar jogando ou solicitar um reembolso.
    ------------------

[Mod Translation - The description of the game does not mean that the base is needed:

description

"You already have Disney Infinity 1.0 or 2.0 and you want to play Disney Infinity 3.0? Bring adventure! You can buy Disney Infinity 3.0 video game software as a digital download and instantly unlock the Disney
    Infinity 3.0 Toy Box.
    with new characters and powers!

This purchase only includes the Disney Infinity 3.0 Video Game Software.
    Please note that a platform compatible with the Disney Infinity Base and a minimum of 1 Disney Infinity Figure is required to play.
    The Disney Infinity Base is available only in the initial Disney Infinity Starter Packs or in the Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs.
    For more details on Disney Infinity Base compatibility, visit Disney.com/Infinity.

You would need to purchase the base to continue playing or request a refund.]
  4. planetchampion Win User

Disney+ won't install on XBox One

I have the disney plus and I am not having any problems with downloading the app or watching it
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

When will Disney infinity 3.0 download be available for xbox360?

6. XBF Leo G Win User

Disney+

Hello WACATTACK,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. There has not been an official announcement made by Microsoft or Disney regarding whether or not the Xbox One will utilize Disney+. As Ironwilled stated, Disney did announce that they would
    be applying it to gaming consoles. The best option is to
    reach out to Disney
    with this inquiry. The link that we provided has a section that says, "Games, Apps and Websites" which is where you can email Disney regarding this question. You can also keep an eye on our
    news website and
    Twitter feed. There is a chance that the announcement could be made there if Microsoft and Disney decide to work together on this. Also, feel free to create a discussion in the Xbox forums
    if you would like to talk about this with our community members! We hope this information helps!
Thema:

1. No option to download Disney + - Similar Threads - option download Disney

2. when i click on "instal to" on modern warfare 2 i only get the option to download it to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i click on "instal to" on modern warfare 2 i only get the option to download it to my...: how can i download modern warfare 2 on my laptop, when i bought it on my xbox. when i click on modern warfare 2 it says i still have to buy it. when i click "call of duty" or warzone it says...
  3. Is there a way to download a custom skin to xbox one since there and no help and options...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to download a custom skin to xbox one since there and no help and options...: I wish to apply a custom skin but the one already posted doese not help me since my Minecraft has no help or options f9461ee5-afe8-4487-9351-0a5d9cb3c306
  4. Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options: I’ve full reset it three times, tried both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection, and the store will not load, games and apps will not download, and I’m only showing 1mbps. I have charter, 700.0mbps...
  5. there is no download option on a Microsoft Flight Simulator I purchased yesterday. I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is no download option on a Microsoft Flight Simulator I purchased yesterday. I have...: I have already reached out to Microsoft and have a case number [mod removed] bd8008f2-d7d7-4000-8d95-c0cd00155766
  6. I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything...: Need help downloading the digital direct content for the Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundles 0e514151-7879-4022-a48d-d89f37e4ca21
  7. There is no option to download a game onto my D drive from the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is no option to download a game onto my D drive from the Xbox App: Hi, I am having difficulty downloading Forza Horizon 5 onto my D drive. It shows that my default is my C drive with a folder location given, but when I try switching it to my D drive, there is no...
  8. Says I own a game I don’t and won’t give me the option to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I own a game I don’t and won’t give me the option to download: I accidentally purchased the wwz aftermath deluxe edition and requested a refund because I already have everything it comes with besides the actual aftermath upgrade. Now when I try to purchase...
  9. Bring back download option in new Microsoft edge!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back download option in new Microsoft edge!: Hi there Xbox community, please bring back the Download option in the new Microsoft edge, we need that Thanks! submitted by /u/Hour-Quarter3836 [link] [comments]
  10. I pressed the option to download the game called fallout 4 (35 gb) from the xbox game card,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pressed the option to download the game called fallout 4 (35 gb) from the xbox game card,...: I pressed the option to download the game called fallout 4 (35 gb) from the xbox game card, 1 gb was downloaded and then I canceled this download, but it shows 35 gb full from the ssd...