No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS

Discus and support No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been playing NMS Cross platform with a friend for a number of months with no issues then a couple of weeks ago when I tried to join him as usual... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Imagine321, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Imagine321
    Imagine321 Guest

I've been playing NMS Cross platform with a friend for a number of months with no issues then a couple of weeks ago when I tried to join him as usual it didn't give me the option of choosing a save file. The screen that now appears is the initial screen to choose a new game. If I'm on first my friend on PS5 can join me, as before, with no issues. Is this a known problem and if so is there a fix because its frustrating that he has to come out of his game to let me start a new session so we can play together.

:)

Imagine321, Feb 9, 2024
  2. A Blue Illusion Win User

Deleting ESO Xbox One

Navigate to where the game is stored. You can do this several ways, the easiest is to choose the 'My Games & Apps' tile, then navigate to the games section.

Once there, highlight the ESO tile, then press the menu button.

Select "Manage Game". This will bring up the option to uninstall.

When you select uninstall, it will bring up a screen that should have both your game and your game save data listed as separate files. Simply choose the game file. This will uninstall only the game. Your save data will remain unless you choose to uninstall
    it.
  3. ukjonas Win User

Neep help Morrrowwind Question Please

Dont know why you would need a hard drive to play the game, unless you have saved the game to a HDD (which obviously you havent).

Dont know if this will work but maybe try saving your save game files to cloud and choose cloud when the option comes up when you launch the game.

Good luck anyway....
  4. Whitekiller100 Win User

Join game GTAV

Hi AzKxRider520....yes I have the option to press X and go to an online lobby....but I can't join game of my friends on the Xbox's menu.....(people part, friends, choose a friend and go to "join party or game")....and my friends are in a public session.....
  5. AlmasRetroChild Win User

Saving more than one game

Yes. Just go to Options and choose to begin a new game. Then when you sleep in the bed to save..choose a different slot to save in.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Co-op

I didn't write this,

"You need to both follow each other on Xbox One. Then in Zoo Tycoon, you can go to the Game Menu (press pause). Then select Zoo Friends List. You will need to save the zoo to the cloud. Do so. In your Zoo Friends List, click Add Friend and then Invite to
    Party. Choose your partner. They should "Accept and Play" the invite. You will join a party and they should be added to your Zoo Friends List. Select their name and then choose Invite to Zoo. The "Come On Over to My Place" achievement should unlock right away
    when you invite them. When they invite you following the same process and you choose to join and load into the game into their zoo, the "You in? I'm Coming Round" achievement will unlock."
Thema:

1. No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS - Similar Threads - option choose saved

2. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  3. So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...: Whenever I shut down my gaming computer as I’m done for the night, when I open it in the morning I don’t have any wifi nor any way to see my possible connections, as it only recognizes an ether...
  4. Please help, refresh rate option not showing on auto detect overscan. 1440p and 120hz is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, refresh rate option not showing on auto detect overscan. 1440p and 120hz is...: I have a sceptre 1440p 27 inch monitor that supports 165 hz on display port. I used a hdmi to DisplayPort adapter, which supports 2k at 120 hz or more. I can’t choose 1440p and 120 hz at the same...
  5. Tv Options and Apps offered on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Tv Options and Apps offered on Xbox: I personally would like to see Xbox bringing more up to date Television Apps to their Users. With the amount of different varieties of Apps available for watching Television either live or on...
  6. Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...: Why does my controller not select apps or options even though I see it responding but in games the controller works perfectly fine? It also keeps sticking to the top of the screen even though I...
  7. The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...: Why wang my Xbox 360 move pass the test PC text Xbox live configure etc and give me the option to my available wifi troubleshooting doesn't work I tried everything I know to try help...
  8. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  9. Can't select.y time zone... Only thing that I have a option to choose is UTC?!? I'm in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't select.y time zone... Only thing that I have a option to choose is UTC?!? I'm in...: Can't select.y time zone... Only thing that I have a option to choose is UTC?!? I'm in Kentucky also I been having issues with my Xbox being hacked and am wondering if it has smthn to do with it....
  10. Is it possible to bring an option to turn on and off smart delivery so that I can choose...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to bring an option to turn on and off smart delivery so that I can choose...: I’ve had a lot of trouble with games ever since buying an Xbox series X and am unable to afford the 2TB expansion card and wouldn’t mind turning of smart delivery so that I can still play my games...