No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS

Discus and support No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been playing NMS Cross platform with a friend for a number of months with no issues then a couple of weeks ago when I tried to join him as usual... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Imagine321, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Imagine321
    Imagine321 Guest

I've been playing NMS Cross platform with a friend for a number of months with no issues then a couple of weeks ago when I tried to join him as usual it didn't give me the option of choosing a save file. The screen that now appears is the initial screen to choose a new game. If I'm on first my friend on PS5 can join me, as before, with no issues. Is this a known problem and if so is there a fix because its frustrating that he has to come out of his game to let me start a new session so we can play together.

:)

Imagine321, Feb 9, 2024
  2. A Blue Illusion Win User

Deleting ESO Xbox One

Navigate to where the game is stored. You can do this several ways, the easiest is to choose the 'My Games & Apps' tile, then navigate to the games section.

Once there, highlight the ESO tile, then press the menu button.

Select "Manage Game". This will bring up the option to uninstall.

When you select uninstall, it will bring up a screen that should have both your game and your game save data listed as separate files. Simply choose the game file. This will uninstall only the game. Your save data will remain unless you choose to uninstall
    it.
  3. ukjonas Win User

Neep help Morrrowwind Question Please

Dont know why you would need a hard drive to play the game, unless you have saved the game to a HDD (which obviously you havent).

Dont know if this will work but maybe try saving your save game files to cloud and choose cloud when the option comes up when you launch the game.

Good luck anyway....
  4. Whitekiller100 Win User

Join game GTAV

Hi AzKxRider520....yes I have the option to press X and go to an online lobby....but I can't join game of my friends on the Xbox's menu.....(people part, friends, choose a friend and go to "join party or game")....and my friends are in a public session.....
  5. AlmasRetroChild Win User

Saving more than one game

Yes. Just go to Options and choose to begin a new game. Then when you sleep in the bed to save..choose a different slot to save in.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Co-op

I didn't write this,

"You need to both follow each other on Xbox One. Then in Zoo Tycoon, you can go to the Game Menu (press pause). Then select Zoo Friends List. You will need to save the zoo to the cloud. Do so. In your Zoo Friends List, click Add Friend and then Invite to
    Party. Choose your partner. They should "Accept and Play" the invite. You will join a party and they should be added to your Zoo Friends List. Select their name and then choose Invite to Zoo. The "Come On Over to My Place" achievement should unlock right away
    when you invite them. When they invite you following the same process and you choose to join and load into the game into their zoo, the "You in? I'm Coming Round" achievement will unlock."
Thema:

1. No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS - Similar Threads - option choose saved

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  4. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  5. My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable: Update error 0x00000201 can somebody help me can't do an update after resetting my game and I can't do an offline update I'm connected to the internet but it still just doesn't work...
  6. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  7. The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...: Why wang my Xbox 360 move pass the test PC text Xbox live configure etc and give me the option to my available wifi troubleshooting doesn't work I tried everything I know to try help...
  8. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  9. Can't select.y time zone... Only thing that I have a option to choose is UTC?!? I'm in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't select.y time zone... Only thing that I have a option to choose is UTC?!? I'm in...: Can't select.y time zone... Only thing that I have a option to choose is UTC?!? I'm in Kentucky also I been having issues with my Xbox being hacked and am wondering if it has smthn to do with it....
  10. Is it possible to bring an option to turn on and off smart delivery so that I can choose...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to bring an option to turn on and off smart delivery so that I can choose...: I’ve had a lot of trouble with games ever since buying an Xbox series X and am unable to afford the 2TB expansion card and wouldn’t mind turning of smart delivery so that I can still play my games...