no option to cash in reward credits
Discus and support no option to cash in reward credits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi i have 15000 reward credits normally there is a deposit early option but not there so when can i claim my credits to my xbox account??... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by mrs nutnut, May 28, 2018.
Thema:
no option to cash in reward credits
Loading...
-
no option to cash in reward credits - Similar Threads - option cash reward
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?
in XboX InsidersDo they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital... -
Disk to digital option not working for me
in XboX InsidersDisk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution... -
The Disc to digital option is not apearing.
in XboX InsidersThe Disc to digital option is not apearing.: I'm a member of Xbox Insider since 2018 or 2019 but i don't use much my Xbox One S nowdays. I turned it on today and It updated but the option is not apearing. submitted by /u/cuecaplaysYT... -
A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.
in XboX InsidersA option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]