No option on fortnite to toggle 120 fps
Discus and support No option on fortnite to toggle 120 fps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased my son the CRUA 27 Inch 280Hz Curved Gaming Monitor, Full HD 1080P, 1ms etc. I selected hdr and free sync on the tv. I’ve selected the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SerenaS22, Mar 8, 2025.
Thema:
No option on fortnite to toggle 120 fps
Loading...
-
No option on fortnite to toggle 120 fps - Similar Threads - option fortnite toggle
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?
in XboX InsidersDo they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital... -
Disk to digital option not working for me
in XboX InsidersDisk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution... -
How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...: So I’m trying to play Fortnite on an iPad Pro through Xbox cloud gaming . I’ve been able and to play the game with a wireless Xbox controller connected via Bluetooth to the iPad Pro and play... -
Fortnite Cross play Option for Xbox
in XBoX Games and AppsFortnite Cross play Option for Xbox: The option to toggle the cross play on Fortnite is gone. Like it was never there. I tried everything. I doubled checked to make sure I wasn't going crazy. I checked the Xbox settings (all good...