No Online mode available in Dragon Ball FighterZ

Discus and support No Online mode available in Dragon Ball FighterZ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since December 28th no servers up in Dragonball FighterZ, in another plataforms no problem only in Xbox One. When the servers come back again????... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChuchoYutapiCg, Jan 5, 2022.

1. No Online mode available in Dragon Ball FighterZ

Since December 28th no servers up in Dragonball FighterZ, in another plataforms no problem only in Xbox One. When the servers come back again????

:)

ChuchoYutapiCg, Jan 5, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Unfortunately there's no news for when the servers will be back online. It's been offline going to a week if nor more.
  3. EVIL Volition Win User

Dragon ball FighterZ

4. Alpha Soulneed Win User

WHAT GAMES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AND PLAY IN CROSS-PLAY ON XBOX CONSOLES?

Overwatch and dragon ball fighterz
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Lost my progress

Hi, Clayton! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, Dragon Ball Fighterz is not a "Play Anywhere" game as there are separate versions of the game for each platform. This means that Game saves and purchased DLCs do not carry over from the Xbox version to the PC version, and vice versa.

I'll be attaching their links as a reference.

Dragon Ball Fighterz (Xbox):

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/dragon-b...

Dragon Ball Fighterz (PC):

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/dragon-b...

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
  6. BlueBlaze435 Win User

Beta of Dragon Ball Fighter Z

I love Dragon Ball Z and would like to support Dragon Ball fighterZ anyway I can
Thema:

1. No Online mode available in Dragon Ball FighterZ - Similar Threads - Online mode available

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  4. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  5. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  6. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  7. "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.: We've been trying to sign in to "Among Us" in online mode on my child's account but the game won't allow us to do so. It keeps popping up with the error message "Sure is taking a long time..." My...
  8. Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only: I just bought an Xbox Series S and signed the gamepass console, downloaded the Forza Horizon 5 but when I try to enter online in a convoy with my friends the game offers me to sing the gamepass...
  9. i bought gta v online and story mode on xbox ss week ago and i played it , i went to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought gta v online and story mode on xbox ss week ago and i played it , i went to play...: i bought gta v online and story mode on xbox ss week ago and i played it , i went to play it today but it say buy gta v story mode again but i already got it last week...
  10. just dance 2021 crashes on startup when in online mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just dance 2021 crashes on startup when in online mode: when I launch it the game shows the game logo like any other game on Xbox but then it just crashes when I launch it in offline mode it launches normally but I can't connect to my phone app with is...