No one help me with my xbox one

Discus and support No one help me with my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Four months ago i try send my xbox one and always there is problems. The company has service for internet for fix the console and it isn't posible.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MinuteBullet95, Apr 26, 2018.

  1. No one help me with my xbox one


    Four months ago i try send my xbox one and always there is problems.

    The company has service for internet for fix the console and it isn't posible.

    I don't understand why the company offers the service for internet more cheaper and the telephone operator tell me only the solution is pay 60€ more and it's sure i can send the console

    :)
     
    MinuteBullet95, Apr 26, 2018
    #1
  2. Lazerboy689
    Lazerboy689 Guest
    Help me with my Xbox one

    how can you help me with my Xbox one AV problem
     
    Lazerboy689, Apr 26, 2018
    #2
  3. Help me with my Xbox one

    Sure! That's what this forum is for!

    But... what is the problem, exactly?
     
    Internet Expert, Apr 26, 2018
    #3
  4. Internet Expert Win User

    Help me with my Xbox one

    Sure! That's what this forum is for!

    But... what is the problem, exactly?
  5. CartopBonsai699 Win User

    Xbox one s (new)- the controller won’t turn on the console

    is your xbox one is on instant on mode I had similar problem I had my xbox one x on instant on mode I couldn't turn off my xbox one x through my xbox controller I talk to xbox support they help me put my xbox one x on energy saving mode that
    help me
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

    PLeas help me with my xbox one Microsoft

    Hello, I will need to try following those steps on your console and hopefully they will resolve the issue.

    How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults | Xbox Support

    If this does not resolve your issue, please try to change your HDMI cable and use a different one.

    You could also try to use a different TV if you have a different just to make sure that the issue is not with your TV.
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Please help me with Xbox one

    contact support for.an unauthorized ion access cSs
  8. BrianGunter Win User

    Help me get an Xbox one

    Why does it have to be an Xbox One? You could get a used 360 off eBay for $75 or cheaper if you look around. Plus if money is a concern, you can find 360 games much cheaper as well.
Thema:

No one help me with my xbox one

Loading...
  1. No one help me with my xbox one - Similar Threads - help

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...