No one getting my invites

Discus and support No one getting my invites in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey. Last week I updated the Xbox and since then nobody gets I’m invite. Thanks, Yuval a319bef1-2239-45ae-881c-2458de332cb2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YuvalDu12, Oct 24, 2017.

  1. YuvalDu12
    YuvalDu12 Guest

    No one getting my invites


    Hey.

    Last week I updated the Xbox and since then nobody gets I’m invite.

    Thanks, Yuval

    :)
     
    YuvalDu12, Oct 24, 2017
    #1
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    No getting invites

    Hey there NINJApenguin113.

    Are you able to send invites to other people or are they not working at all? Also, be sure your privacy settings are set to allow you to receive invites and play online No one getting my invites :)
     
    Mister Maka, Oct 24, 2017
    #2
  3. No getting invites

    I'm not getting invites from people
     
    NINJApenguin113, Oct 24, 2017
    #3
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

    No one getting my invites

    This is one of a few problems caused by the new dashboard update.

    Some of which may need a patch for a fix. Or it could be a NAT type issue.
     
  5. Geth Win User

    No one getting my invites

    This is one of a few problems caused by the new dashboard update.

    Some of which may need a patch for a fix. Or it could be a NAT type issue.
  6. Fyer Win User

    Xbox One Invited.....

    OK so you got invited and you don't have one. I don't get the point of the thread then. Invites can still go out if someone invites you. I sent one for one of my kids a month ago and he got into the preview a week later.
  7. PrimeMustangs Win User

    How can i apply to the Beta program?

    may i get an invite to the program i love my xbox one!!
  8. Jonttu93 Win User

    Hi

    Yes my friend on invite me he send first invite about one month a go. Yes i speak preview program, i talk yesterday xbox support and he say, my invite activate already... but why i dont get message for that??
  9. Julian S Win User

    New to Xbox One

    Will send you an invite as soon as I get my Xbox One from Germany :)
Thema:

No one getting my invites

Loading...
  1. No one getting my invites - Similar Threads - getting invites

  2. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  3. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  4. I can’t invite a friend to my warzone party with out getting game pass. The game is free to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t invite a friend to my warzone party with out getting game pass. The game is free to...: I can’t invite a friend to my warzone party with out getting game pass. The game is free to play. What is the issue 6d3cd234-6790-4166-b70b-91bd007385f4
  5. Why am I getting taken to Microsoft store on xbox when my friend is sending me invite in...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting taken to Microsoft store on xbox when my friend is sending me invite in...: When my friend sends me invite to join in gta 5 online series x/s version, I keep getting directed to the store and seeing this screen come up, we are playing the same version from game pass, only...
  6. Why is Xbox forcing me to get a subscription to send invites to my friends on warzone?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox forcing me to get a subscription to send invites to my friends on warzone?: Every time I try to invite my friends or accept their invites to play warzone I get promoted to buy a subscription to move forward. db2424c7-b4e6-4ceb-9dfb-cef32630c0f7
  7. Can you get hacked from a game invite on Xbox?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you get hacked from a game invite on Xbox?: I was trying to turn my Xbox off and accidentally accepted a game invite from a random person and was wondering if it was possible that anything could of happens to my account....
  8. I have a dumb question, how do you get an invite to Alpha preview

    in XboX Insiders
    I have a dumb question, how do you get an invite to Alpha preview: Does someone from xbox send the invite? I'm currently "beta preview" with almost 11 years in program, and at level 6, if that's of any relevance. submitted by /u/DoItLive31 [link] [comments]
  9. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  10. On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...: On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline d845b8b4-7188-4cfc-9a0a-afdbd03eee1b