No notifications on the Xbox One but I do get them through my Windows 10 Xbox app.

Discus and support No notifications on the Xbox One but I do get them through my Windows 10 Xbox app. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About a month ago I stopped getting notifications on my Xbox and exclusively on my windows computer. My computer is upstairs so I don't see the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PanaderoBaker, Oct 13, 2017.

1. No notifications on the Xbox One but I do get them through my Windows 10 Xbox app.

About a month ago I stopped getting notifications on my Xbox and exclusively on my windows computer. My computer is upstairs so I don't see the notifications when it matters and I couldn't join the party anyway cause if I join on my computer then I can't
    play on my Xbox. My internet isn't fast enough to just stream it to my computer otherwise I would. Can anyone help? I am part of the preview program on Xbox but I don't remember when it started so I can't say for sure if that is the problem.

:)

PanaderoBaker, Oct 13, 2017
  2. alimmosley
    alimmosley Guest
    Achievement Notifications not showing up on my xbox one

I noticed that ever since the windows 10 update came through on my xbox one I haven't been receiving all of my achievement notifications on my xbox one. I can hear them when I get them on my windows 10 pc but they don't always show up on my xbox. how can
    I fix this issue?

alimmosley, Oct 13, 2017
  3. KIPx187
    KIPx187 Guest
    Received Xbox Preview invite but no notification on my Xbox One

I received a notification on the xbox app through Windows 10 Beta which says "Welcome to the Xbox Preview program! To register your console(s), open this message on your Xbox One, install the Xbox Preview Dashboard by selecting 'Launch app', and then
    'Get it FREE' from the app details page." but when i go to my Xbox One there isn't a message to open.

KIPx187, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

No notifications on the Xbox One but I do get them through my Windows 10 Xbox app.

Heya PanaderoBaker.

While taking part in the Xbox One Update Preview, you'll want to head over to the

Xbox One Preview Forums
    for any issues you run into. This is so that the right team can be made aware of your troubles.

Mister Maka, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Heya PanaderoBaker.

While taking part in the Xbox One Update Preview, you'll want to head over to the

Xbox One Preview Forums
    for any issues you run into. This is so that the right team can be made aware of your troubles.
  6. Tis Deadly Win User

Achievement Notifications Not Showing

I had this problem for the past week and I think finally found what was causing it, at least for me. If you have Windows 10 Preview on your Laptop/Computer and you have the accounts linked together, that could be causing an issue on that account.

I went through factory resets for my Xbox, I re-downloaded my profile several times, I made sure all the notifications were on, everything. I did everything I could to actually fix it, then remembered I was using Windows 10 and it could be buggy and it links
    the accounts together with the Xbox App.

I ended up doing a factory reset for my Xbox One and my Laptop at the same time and after doing that, achievements were working fine for me. (I even re-installed Windows 10, no issues so far.) This may work for you, it just sucks that you have to go through
    so much to get this one issue solved. This 100% worked for me though. Windows 10 is buggy at the moment and this is one bug that Xbox really needs to look into.

If you're not on Windows 10 also, then I'm not sure what else you could try if you've done everything like I have.

Others have reported that if you turn off notifications and shut off your Xbox and turn it back on, then play until you get an achievement, then shut it off and turn it back on and turn notifications back on and shut it off and on again, that worked for
    them.
  7. WideVirginia577 Win User

Xbox GamePass Ready To Play Pop Up In Game On PC

I am not shown an option to turn them off but will investigate notification options. It is worth noting that it is not a notification through the Windows system on the right hand side of the screen, but a separate window for the Xbox app that overlays in the middle of the game screen
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Help! I am unable to set non-solid backgrounds or receive notifications.

Hey there SudsierBaker551!

To check, do you receive notifications within the Windows 10 Xbox App? If you get a chance, please give that a check and let us know.
  9. Vinny #1 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

What notification setting? Im pretty sure the xbox companion app is just busted
    Windows 10 notifications.

Whenever I play Streaming mode in the app, the notification settings change to not be displayed.
Thema:

1. No notifications on the Xbox One but I do get them through my Windows 10 Xbox app. - Similar Threads - notifications through Windows

2. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  3. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  4. Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Constant sign in notifications on Xbox app: So my friend just send me a screen shot and he was at least 30 sign in notifications for me on his phone over the past 3 hours as I've been playing. Does anyone know why it keeps notifying my...
  5. Repeating Xbox Notifications...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Repeating Xbox Notifications...: This is frustrating. I keep getting notifications that my friend is live streaming. Like, every 5 minutes type of notifications. I have this friend as a favorite, because he a close friend. Maybe...
  6. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  7. Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone: So I'm running Windows 11 and I use the game bar a lot because I have friends on Xbox but for some reason, I don't always get notifications for party or game invites. I occasionally receive them...
  8. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  9. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  10. Friends Online Notifications Through Xbox/Phone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends Online Notifications Through Xbox/Phone: For the past week and a half, i haven't been getting notifications when my friends are online. I have a second account which notifies me when i'm online, i also asked a friend if he got notified...