No myvip star rank 2 for march

Discus and support No myvip star rank 2 for march in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; just been checking my xbox live rewards and it seems like i am missing MyVIP Star Rank 2 for March 2018. It is now april and i aint seen any update on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by timelord2009, Apr 4, 2018.

1. timelord2009
    timelord2009 Guest

just been checking my xbox live rewards and it seems like i am missing MyVIP Star Rank 2 for March 2018. It is now april and i aint seen any update on pending credit and its making me wonder if its going to be updated or if the is a problem with my account.

:)

timelord2009, Apr 4, 2018
  2. MyVip Star Rank for March

I haven't gotten myVIP star rank for March. I made five purchases that month. I got three games that were on sale along with two DLC add ons for games that were also on sale.

AboundedxSphere, Apr 4, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    MyVip Star Rank for March

Hello AboundedxSphere,

Since you chose to opt in to Simply Rewarding, your purchases for March went towards that offer. Since you did not complete that offer by meeting the minimum spend amount ($60 USD), you did not receive offer completion Credits. As mentioned in our FAQ, purchases
    can only go towards offers or MyVIP payback, not both:

What type of Rewards can I earn?In addition to our special events and offers, there are two easy ways to earn Rewards Credits each month; by completing missions or special offers, or with a MyVIP
    Star Rank
    . To see current missions, visit the MyMissions page. For more details, please see the Terms and Conditions. Don't forget to check back often to see what's new, as missions are updated
    frequently!

To learn more about your MyVIP Star Rank, which gives you a percentage back on what you buy in the Xbox Store, visit the MyRewards page. Once you have earned at least 1 Star, you'll start earning each month
    based on your qualifying purchases from the previous month.

Please note: Xbox Live Rewards members may not earn Rewards Credits for multiple offers based on performing the same action. For example, your purchases made to complete a monthly mission won't also be eligible for MyVIP.

So since your purchases went towards this offer, they did not also go towards MyVIP payback.

zoidgerg1339, after reviewing your account, your circumstances are the same. After opting into the offer, you did not meet the minimum spend requirement.

XBLRewards8, Apr 4, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

VIP rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it's still too early to see credits pending for March.

Smwutches, Apr 4, 2018
  5. timelord2009
    timelord2009 Guest
    my last vip rebate was the 28/2/18 so how can they be calculated by the 15th of each month

timelord2009, Apr 4, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Whenever they're added, they are added with the last date of the month they are for, but they're always given closer to the 15th.

Smwutches, Apr 4, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated last month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated last month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Whenever they're added, they are added with the last date of the month they are for, but they're always given closer to the 15th.
  10. Smwutches Win User

VIP rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it's still too early to see credits pending for March.
  11. timelord2009 Win User

my last vip rebate was the 28/2/18 so how can they be calculated by the 15th of each month
  12. XBLRewards8 Win User

MyVip Star Rank for March

Hello AboundedxSphere,

Since you chose to opt in to Simply Rewarding, your purchases for March went towards that offer. Since you did not complete that offer by meeting the minimum spend amount ($60 USD), you did not receive offer completion Credits. As mentioned in our FAQ, purchases
    can only go towards offers or MyVIP payback, not both:

What type of Rewards can I earn?In addition to our special events and offers, there are two easy ways to earn Rewards Credits each month; by completing missions or special offers, or with a MyVIP
    Star Rank
    . To see current missions, visit the MyMissions page. For more details, please see the Terms and Conditions. Don't forget to check back often to see what's new, as missions are updated
    frequently!

To learn more about your MyVIP Star Rank, which gives you a percentage back on what you buy in the Xbox Store, visit the MyRewards page. Once you have earned at least 1 Star, you'll start earning each month
    based on your qualifying purchases from the previous month.

Please note: Xbox Live Rewards members may not earn Rewards Credits for multiple offers based on performing the same action. For example, your purchases made to complete a monthly mission won't also be eligible for MyVIP.

So since your purchases went towards this offer, they did not also go towards MyVIP payback.

zoidgerg1339, after reviewing your account, your circumstances are the same. After opting into the offer, you did not meet the minimum spend requirement.
Thema:

1. No myvip star rank 2 for march - Similar Threads - myvip star rank

2. How do you check your MyVIP star Rank

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you check your MyVIP star Rank: I've been gaming for a very long time and The only thing I do not know is how to check your xbox live rewards MyVIP star rank. I know that I'm level 2. But I just don't know that part. I've done...
  3. MyVIP star rank 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP star rank 4: Hello, I purchased $804 worth of games on the month of November with 4 Stars on MyVIP which is 8% back on all purchases, I received 56,486 credits, correct me if I'm wrong but is this 8% back of...
  4. Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Request for precise calculation of MyVIP Star Rank: Hello, I’ve made a large number of purchases over the past 90 days, but my MyVIP Star Rank has not moved up from Level 4 even after more than a week since my last purchase. With Black Friday and...
  5. didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games: hello I didn't earn the MYVIP star rank after I bought games since 3 APR. 2017 I have spend more then 200 USD but earn nothing Is it any wrong with my account? thank you for your helping,...
  6. MyVIP Star Rank Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Rank Credits: I last received MyVIP Star Rank 1 Credits in February 2017 which indicates that I have at least a Rank 1 for 2017. Since then I have spent over $300 on six games and received no Star Rank...
  7. MyVIP star rank purchase points not being credited

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP star rank purchase points not being credited: Hello, I purchased the $99 version of Destiny 2 on my Xbox on Sept 7th. I should get 2% back based on my star rank, but the credits are not showing up as pending for me right now. Thank you,...
  8. Need help with MyVIP Star Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with MyVIP Star Rank: I noticed that MyVIP star rank has not went up in the past couple of months and I know I have spent enough money to get a couple stars. But my rank is still the same and has not even moved at all...
  9. MyVIP Star Rank not updated over 96 hours

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star Rank not updated over 96 hours: Hi, Following my purchase of Order number 4494151742 over 96 hours ago my star rank progress has not updated. Please look into this. Thanks in advance eead63d9-5598-494d-917c-66b94af7aff8
  10. Understanding MyVIP Star Rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Understanding MyVIP Star Rank: Hi there, First off, if this isn't the proper means that I might be able to get this answer questioned, please let me know the correct channel, and I'll proceed in that manner. I'd like to get...