No multiplayer in AOEIIDE

Discus and support No multiplayer in AOEIIDE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I just bought Age of Empires II DE for my son. Once started it says: "User Privilege Error! Sorry, your account settings restrict you from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarVaras, Feb 11, 2022.

  1. DarVaras
    DarVaras Guest

    No multiplayer in AOEIIDE


    Hello

    I just bought Age of Empires II DE for my son.

    Once started it says:

    "User Privilege Error! Sorry, your account settings restrict you from certain features of the game. Please check your account settings on xbox.com for more information."

    I removed all and I'm sure that there is no any limitations in Family safety or Xbox "Privacy & online safety". I removed them ALL.

    Still the same message "multiplayer" button in AOE is gray (inactive).

    son is logged in in to Xbox app also in Xbox companion app. Game starting in these apps.

    Spend hours and hours on this. So frustrating.

    Son have no other games, so I can't check multiplayer option on different game.

    I also installed second version (bought two) on my own PC. All ok.

    Please help

    :)
     
    DarVaras, Feb 11, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    No multiplayer in AOEIIDE

    Kindly "block" the setting that has an arrow then click "submit" after that "allow" again then submit.

    Restart the PC after that to sync the changes.
  3. DarVaras Win User

    No multiplayer in AOEIIDE

    As i told. All these already are in "allow" mode.

    And still no luck
  4. Francia J. Win User

    No multiplayer in AOEIIDE

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

    If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

    If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

    [​IMG]
  5. CODukes4 Win User

    Anyone else fed up of games forcing multi-player down our throats?

    Galactic geek are you saying certain games shouldn't have Multiplayer, Cooperative Multiplayer, Competitive Multiplayer, Team-Based Competitive Mutliplayer, Local Multiplayer, Online Multiplayer, Split-Screen multiplayer, Same-Screen Multiplayer, Turn-Based
    multiplayer, or LAN Party multiplayer. Please clarify.
  6. HoM Get Lifted Win User

    What will you play first?

    Multiplayer then zombies, then more multiplayer.
Thema:

No multiplayer in AOEIIDE

Loading...
  1. No multiplayer in AOEIIDE - Similar Threads - multiplayer AOEIIDE

  2. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  3. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  4. COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN

    in XboX Insiders
    COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN: Lets go friends play submitted by /u/Classic_Piano_8890 [link] [comments]
  5. How to re establish Xbox as a premium online multiplayer platform

    in XboX Insiders
    How to re establish Xbox as a premium online multiplayer platform: Xbox needs to re establish Xbox as a premium system for all gamers and get customers back to the idea it’s worth shelling out $10 a month for premium connectivity and security. Box controllers...
  6. Xbox Family Safety Bug: No Way to Manually Approve Multiplayer Access w/o Disabling...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family Safety Bug: No Way to Manually Approve Multiplayer Access w/o Disabling...: Please read, it affects any parent using Xbox Family Safety. I discovered a flaw in how Xbox handles Content Restrictions for child accounts, prompting a long support call with Microsoft...
  7. Why is my multiplayer not working on my friends account when I’m game sharing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my multiplayer not working on my friends account when I’m game sharing: Hello, I’m needing some help with my ultimate Xbox game pass. I’m sharing with a friend and they for some reason can’t access the multiplayer side of the gamepass without having my account open....
  8. Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6: I have ultimate game pass. I bought call of duty 6 Tuesday was playing online Wednesday evening. Since yesterday evening when I go onto multiplayer it only gives me the option of private match. My...
  9. I am unable to play multiplayer (xbox console)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to play multiplayer (xbox console): Every time I try to play multiplayer it directs me to "buy" a new tier of gamepass, however I already have gamepass ultimate so I have to buy nothing to play multiplayer I've tried every form of...
  10. Not being able to use multiplayer in Minecraft although having every setting on allow.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to use multiplayer in Minecraft although having every setting on allow.: my parents have spend hours trying to help me be able to play the online multiplayer mode in Minecraft Java edition, but after trying all the tips and guides it still wouldn't work. If somebody...