No mule?

Discus and support No mule? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Enjoying Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, which btw has more replay value than any other game I have ever owned and I own better than 1,000 games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElectroFlying, Oct 15, 2017.

1. No mule?

Enjoying Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, which btw has more replay value than any other game I have ever owned and I own better than 1,000 games for various systems, but BTHC just today took a turn for the worst as mules are no longer allowed on xbox
    one. lol

Yesterday I decided to mule up and was rewarded with a standard and elemental mission reward, I thought. 'great, now I won't have to spend time dashboarding out just to get an elemental version of this or that weapon.' But today I reset the missions in UVHM
    and... Mules are not allowed anymore, UNLESS you drag the lv 1 mule throughout the entire mission via splitscreen??

I know, such things don't concern you people but as an avid Borderlands player. It SUX that if you won't to get the best or twice the lewt. Your Pony Now has to drag the mule throughout the entire campaign.

#setmulesfree

:)

ElectroFlying, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Multiplayer Achievements - No No No!!!

I loved BFBC2's and Halo 3's online achievements I had a lot of fun playing those because it makes you try a variety of different things that I wouldn't have usually done. What I hate are games that should be purely SP, but tack on a bad online mode and
    add achievements to get people to try and play.

DigitalAssassin, Oct 15, 2017
  3. DarkHalf5
    DarkHalf5 Guest
    Multiplayer Achievements - No No No!!!

The irony is that no one really cares what other achievements another person unlocks. No one will ever loose sleep because you got an achievement they didn't, and likewise I'm sure whom ever is reading this could care less what other ppl have unlocked.

Yes, it's fun to compare. But ultimately it's for personal pleasure. No one will care that you spent hours boosting a match. It is all just for personal entertainment.

I love collecting those tiles in my collection for 100%. But if you have to go way out of your way for MP achievements, is it worth your time getting 70GS to complete your game, when you could have played 3 other games you have been interested in a long
    time?

DarkHalf5, Oct 15, 2017
  4. SILKYJJ Win User

Mule Kick

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

^^Perk that allows you to carry three weapons.

[/quote]

I thought the same thing...When I did, I ended up with Commando, HK21, and RPK I felt pretty good about myself. But as always (for me) I died reloading. I would probably get twice as far if I could have Speed Cola on that map!

Oops qoted the wrong post...but I think you get my point..
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Mule Kick

^^Perk that allows you to carry three weapons.
  6. Poofius Win User

Mule Kick

Yet the first map is still pretty hard with it.
  7. andykoster Win User

Mule Kick

Yeah I noticed this last week its good to see they are still updating the game and looking after it and yeah who knows Wat other surprises they might have instore for us in order to keep the interest thru mw3s release
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Mule Kick

^^I wanna try Nacht with 3 weapons.
Thema:

No mule?