No more windows media center, how can I connect the 360 to my laptop to stream my movies?

Discus and support No more windows media center, how can I connect the 360 to my laptop to stream my movies? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone! So I am getting sick and tired connecting my laptop via HDMI to my tv. I've been trying to connect my laptop to the 360 via media servers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpaceCadetEd, Jun 24, 2017.

1. SpaceCadetEd
    SpaceCadetEd Guest

No more windows media center, how can I connect the 360 to my laptop to stream my movies?

Hi everyone! So I am getting sick and tired connecting my laptop via HDMI to my tv. I've been trying to connect my laptop to the 360 via media servers and it's not working, nor can I download windows media center because SURPRISE!!!! it's gone! I have a
    Windows 10 laptop, is there ANYTHING I can do to get this working? Thanks guys!

:)

SpaceCadetEd, Jun 24, 2017
  2. Streaming from Media Center: Entire House Goes Offline

My issue is that if I stream content from my laptop to my xbox via media center no one in the house can connect to the internet. I have to reset the modem. In other words, I simply can't stream from one computer to my xbox without the entire house going
    offline. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

BADassStBullies, Jun 24, 2017
  3. Andrew-by
    Andrew-by Guest
    Is it possible to have more than one Media Center PCs accessible from XBOX?

Hi there!

There are two PCs in my network (Windows Vista: Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium) and XBOX 360 S. I configured my Windows 7 PC in the "Media Center" window on XBOX. But when I configure it to work with Windows Vista PC, XBOB can no longer connect to
    Windows 7 PC in Media Center mode. So my question is: is it possible to have more than one Media Center PC configured to work with XBOX at the sane time?

Andrew-by, Jun 24, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Not fully resetting.

5. ismahilmai3 Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows laptop
  6. ismahilmai3 Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc?

it is my first time connecting my exbox up to my laptop
  7. Tgeekster Win User

Xbox SmartGlass help!!

8. The King Lir Win User

Will xbox 360 connect to my PC ? and what are the benefits ?

Hi there,

While Xbox One and it's features have a lot of ways to connect to the PC and share content your options with Xbox 360 are limited.

You can use the Xbox 360 as a media center for streaming content but that's about the extent of it.

You can find more information about how to do that here if you're using Windows 7 but I don't believe it exists for Windows 10:

https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-360/windows-media-center/windows-media-center-on-xbox-360-windows-7

You can also stream TO your Xbox 360 from the PC: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3078096/stream-music-and-video-content-to-your-xbox-console-using-playto
Thema:

1. No more windows media center, how can I connect the 360 to my laptop to stream my movies? - Similar Threads - more windows media

2. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  3. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  4. add more customization to xbox notifications

in XboX Insiders
    add more customization to xbox notifications: it would be nice to have the option to mute the sound of some notifications such as game clip and screenshot because while having a visual feedback is useful, when you start to take at least 2...
  5. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  6. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  7. Xbox game pass should have some more og Xbox games on it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass should have some more og Xbox games on it: I’ve been thinking of a few and there’s this one in particular I remember playing it was called “I Ninja” you run around as this bobble head ninja while fighting these droids, there are mini and...
  8. Windows 11 PC is lagging more than my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 PC is lagging more than my xbox: I got a pc last year and the wifi was fine until about September. I also have an xbox in my room when I have guests or friends over, but when we play, the xbox gets 20 ping while my pc gets 300+...
  9. Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games: A number of 1st and 3rd Party games are available on the Windows store (Pakistan). Most of them are Xbox Play Anywhere so that's a bonus. However, a number of important 1st Party games are still...
  10. Check the Windows Store for more info about Mortal Kombat™ 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the Windows Store for more info about Mortal Kombat™ 11: the message occurs "cannot open the app Check the Windows Store for more info about Mortal Kombat™ 11". every time i launch the game, I need a solution reinstall, reset and repair won't help...