No More Minesweeper? Code: 0x803F8001

Discus and support No More Minesweeper? Code: 0x803F8001 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Around the beginning of July, I lost the ability to run Minesweeper, opened with an error and said try later. I waited and tried the next several days... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Automator59, Jul 8, 2017.

  1. Automator59
    Automator59 Guest

    No More Minesweeper? Code: 0x803F8001


    Around the beginning of July, I lost the ability to run Minesweeper, opened with an error and said try later. I waited and tried the next several days with no luck, so I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. When it got to the "Acquiring License"
    part, I received an error Code: 0x803F8001. I went to another computer I had this installed in and it ran just fine, until tonight when it would not open. I uninstalled again and went to reinstall and now get the same error Code: 0x803F8001.

    :)
     
    Automator59, Jul 8, 2017
    #1
  2. Internet Expert, Jul 8, 2017
    #2
  3. PalmettoBling, Jul 8, 2017
    #3
  4. Default_570 Win User

    Forza horizon 4 error code 0x803f8001

  5. PeterCrawford4 Win User

    unable to play minesweeper

    I only had minesweeper, I have loaded mahjong, it plays ok. Minesweeper still immediately fails to the error code

    Cheers
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC Failed to launch FM2019

  7. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Error 0x803f8001

  8. JoelHansen Win User

    Late Shift game not launching via GamePass (from Australian Store)

    Hi,

    You could find some more information about the issue here :

    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x803F8001
Thema:

No More Minesweeper? Code: 0x803F8001

Loading...
  1. No More Minesweeper? Code: 0x803F8001 - Similar Threads - More Minesweeper Code

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?: With the next Xbox generation getting closer, I keep wondering if Microsoft underestimated how important “next-gen identity” is for mainstream buyers. Do you think Xbox Series would’ve performed...
  8. More games with explicit content

    in XboX Insiders
    More games with explicit content: Should add more cloud games with explicit + sexual content that the lady wouldn’t know about submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  9. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Minesweeper not giving @perfect' score any more.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper not giving @perfect' score any more.: I've completed the minesweeper daily challenges every day for years. I used to get 'perfect' at the end of each month. I've noticed this doesn't happen any more and when I check the month it shows...