No more "How to" section

Discus and support No more "How to" section in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The xbox app have removed most of the of the sections to watch the top videos in each section, one being the How to section. This was the main one i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ufo8mycow007, May 12, 2014.

  1. ufo8mycow007
    ufo8mycow007 Guest

    No more "How to" section


    The xbox app have removed most of the of the sections to watch the top videos in each section, one being the How to section. This was the main one i checked every day and now it has been deleted. Whats the story with that? I bought an xbox one only to suddenly
    receive less. Why delete such sections like that one?

    :)
     
    ufo8mycow007, May 12, 2014
    #1
  2. TiboltDaluka
    TiboltDaluka Guest
    How to get "More Episodes" section of a show in Netflix

    This is terrible and needs to be changed. Xbox360 you can bring up more episodes at any point, even from the Continue Watching screen. Having to do a fresh search for the show to select what episode I want to watch, especially since it seems to frequently
    forget what I've been watching now, is unneeded hassle. Next gen should be am improvement, not lacking in key facilities it's predecessor had.
     
    TiboltDaluka, May 12, 2014
    #2
  3. sn2006gy
    sn2006gy Guest
    How to get "More Episodes" section of a show in Netflix

    I found if i did search it brought up the More Episode guide, but if i clicked on the episodes in the home screen, they just started to play. It would be nice to have it default to more episodes or use a button/trigger to bring up the EP guide.

    i'll have to bing/google if there are voice commands to bring up the more ep
     
    sn2006gy, May 12, 2014
    #3
  4. WPAK Win User

    favorite game of all time?

    Hi there,

    a question like this is more suited in the Discussion section in the forums.

    The Question section is more for when people seek support on how to get something working/solved etc.
  5. Elite Rampant Win User

    So what happened to the community on here ?

    It would be nice if the off-topic section as more populated. Not sure how many people are aware of it.
  6. sn2006gy Win User

    How to get "More Episodes" section of a show in Netflix

    I found if i did search it brought up the More Episode guide, but if i clicked on the episodes in the home screen, they just started to play. It would be nice to have it default to more episodes or use a button/trigger to bring up the EP guide.

    i'll have to bing/google if there are voice commands to bring up the more ep
  7. TiboltDaluka Win User

    How to get "More Episodes" section of a show in Netflix

    This is terrible and needs to be changed. Xbox360 you can bring up more episodes at any point, even from the Continue Watching screen. Having to do a fresh search for the show to select what episode I want to watch, especially since it seems to frequently
    forget what I've been watching now, is unneeded hassle. Next gen should be am improvement, not lacking in key facilities it's predecessor had.
  8. Halo2Brian Win User

    How to get "More Episodes" section of a show in Netflix

    You can get to more episodes by clicking on the show in your list/queue. However if you click on recently watched it will just take you to the next episode. Hope that helps.
Thema:

No more "How to" section

Loading...
  1. No more "How to" section - Similar Threads - more section

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?: With the next Xbox generation getting closer, I keep wondering if Microsoft underestimated how important “next-gen identity” is for mainstream buyers. Do you think Xbox Series would’ve performed...
  8. More games with explicit content

    in XboX Insiders
    More games with explicit content: Should add more cloud games with explicit + sexual content that the lady wouldn’t know about submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  9. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Things to add/bring back for more customization and support

    in XboX Insiders
    Things to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION...