No more fight night online? :(

Discus and support No more fight night online? :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently got back on fight night and got hooked. Ive been playing for about 4 days straight trying to get a owc title fight. Tonight i ran into a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ahki mana, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Ahki mana
    Ahki mana Guest

Recently got back on fight night and got hooked. Ive been playing for about 4 days straight trying to get a owc title fight. Tonight i ran into a server error stating the servers are down. Ive went on other EA games and some are working just fine. Are the servers down for good on this one?

:)

Ahki mana, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Ahki, I didn't find any information about the specific servers of this game in question, my friend. Apparently it's online yes, but I can't confirm it because I didn't find any confirmation online.

We can check if it's something from your console, or the game.

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

Afterwards, try to enter the game.

If you get any errors, I advise you to contact EA to check the servers

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

Fight Night

"Fight Night Champion" is a great game.

The online is spoiled by a "Perfect Stats For Cash" system but that doesn't stop you from being able to have matches with honest gamers.

This really put some people off though (and understandably).

If they kick this awful habit the latest venture might be worth picking up.

Az
  4. LoftyBee Win User

Fight Night

I remember reading this on GameInformer a while back, not sure if there's been any news since!

Given the popularity of Fight Night Champion (shown), it's no wonder that fans are clamoring for more from the series. They're going to get it, but not this year.

We contacted a spokesperson at EA Sports who told us the series is still going, but nothing was on the docket just yet. "We remain committed to the Fight Night franchise, but have no announcements regarding it at this time."

Fight Night Champion released last March, and given that it came out two years after Fight Night Round 4, we can only hope that 2013 brings another game in the franchise. I for one am not necessarily disappointed that we won't be stepping into
    the ring this year. If the team takes the time to craft another game as good as Champion, it'll be worth the wait.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/02/21/no-fight-night-planned-for-2012.aspx
  5. KennethGoodwin1 Win User

I downloaded the fight night champion on my Xbox one

My fight night wont record post game stats online at all
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

still not unbanned after 11/02/12 waited couple of hours

i like how he won the online championships on fight night 4 while offline.
Thema:

1. No more fight night online? :( - Similar Threads - more fight night

2. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  3. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  4. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  5. More than one charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    More than one charge: I subscribed to xbox gamepass ulimate and it charged my card twice after I had done it once. 25c07838-2b64-44db-b574-71825761740d
  6. Headset volume requires more adjustability

in XboX Insiders
    Headset volume requires more adjustability: Anyway to reduce the volume jumps when you adjust the headset volume on the menu? I always feel I’m in between two volume levels. A few extra jumps added would help fine tune things. submitted by...
  7. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  8. Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?: I was playing on my Xbox 360 and all of a sudden I got an extra 20000 gamerscore. could someone help? 96956507-edfe-48bd-811a-ad38d8d5c383
  9. more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level

in XboX Insiders
    more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level: i was wondering if there was a way to gain more activities surveys etc submitted by /u/BubblySock7735 [link] [comments]
  10. Share button not working any more on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button not working any more on PC: Good morning everyone, I have an issue with 2 xbox wireless controllers on PC: the share button does no longer work when connected via Bluetooth, but only when plugged in USB. What can I do...