No more email notifications for purchases?

Discus and support No more email notifications for purchases? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I got some DLC for Ghosts on X1, I got an email showing my total with tax. However, a couple days ago, I bought the alt Jago costume for KI and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vyx-[xboxvenue], Mar 3, 2014.

1. No more email notifications for purchases?

When I got some DLC for Ghosts on X1, I got an email showing my total with tax. However, a couple days ago, I bought the alt Jago costume for KI and I still have yet to get an email receipt. Is there some setting I need to adjust or what? I really like the
    email receipts for my own record keeping as well as an extra way to keep track of the content my daughter purchases on my account. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Vyx-[xboxvenue], Mar 3, 2014
  2. reticentmonk
    reticentmonk Guest
    No more notification sound?

Starting yesterday my pop up notifications stopped making a sound when coming onto my screen. I.e I'll have a friend come online or receive an invite and I'll get the notification visually on the screen but there won't be an audio ping that goes along with
    it. This is an issue both through the speakers and through the headset. Is anyone else experiencing or does anyone have a solution? I've tried troubleshooting (doing hard reset, different cables etc.) and nothing seems to work.

reticentmonk, Mar 3, 2014
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    My account email is fine

Hello CHICK SPAM,

We see that you are receiving our yellow light notification because our system is reporting some troubles delivering your email. We are currently working on correcting the reporting for this error to more accurately alert users who are not properly receiving
    their emails. We apologize for the confusion. Once we correct the reporting for this notification, it should no longer appear on your account. To be clear, this is not a report of any errors or issues impacting your account. It is intended to just be a notification
    that your emails are not being delivered.

XBLRewards8, Mar 3, 2014
  4. No more email notifications for purchases?

I think if you log into your Microsoft email account go to setting then billing you can see all recent purchases

Il OLD SKOOL lI, Mar 4, 2014
  5. Il OLD SKOOL lI Win User

I think if you log into your Microsoft email account go to setting then billing you can see all recent purchases
  6. Geth Win User

billing and payment

Check the email's associated with all the gamertags on the console.

They all send a confirmed purchase notification to the emails.
  7. BRYSEN808 Win User

Gifting games

An email notification will pop up in your email. Steam will say thank you for your purchase or something like that.
  8. i need dineros Win User

Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account

Did not help.

I also did not receive a notification email for my purchases.
  9. Zero Divided Win User

Score one for Xbox Support!

That's strange that they didn't even know where it came from, did you get the email notification that a purchase was made?
Thema:

1. No more email notifications for purchases? - Similar Threads - more email notifications

2. ea acount locked to xbox can no loner acces the ea acount at all email doesnt exist any more

in XBoX Accessibility
    ea acount locked to xbox can no loner acces the ea acount at all email doesnt exist any more: an old ea account has been locked to my account for years the email for the ea account no longer exists is there any way to even fix this xbox support seems to never awnser...
  3. Email gives more numbers then typable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email gives more numbers then typable: I’m trying to set up my Xbox then it sends my email a code that is to long to type it shows the code around 6-7 numbers I can only put 4 please help 3771efa8-caf9-4359-95a0-7d1ff5040f9b
  4. It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft: Hi, I'm facing the issue, whenever I'm logging in to Xbox Cloud Gaming, I'm asked which account I want to use (Work or Personal). [img] As far as I know, I just have a personal account. I...
  5. XBOX One more time request email

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One more time request email: Hello, I have screen time limits set for the Xbox One that my son uses. How does one enable the function to send an email request for more play time on the Xbox One? I had this set up previously...
  6. Kein zugriff mehr auf email Konto jedoch auf microsoft konto [Translation - No more access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kein zugriff mehr auf email Konto jedoch auf microsoft konto [Translation - No more access...: Ich habe ein Microsoft Konto von dem ich auch das Passwort und die Email Adresse habe mich somit auch anmelden kann. Ich habe nur leider keinen Zugriff auf die Email Adresse mehr und möchte meine...
  7. Using the same email address on more than one device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using the same email address on more than one device: My sons Xbox 1 was set up by his dad, using his dads email address and microsoft account. His dad keeps changing the password for his microsoft account and wont tell my son what it is. We are...
  8. Keinen kontozugriff mehr( email und passwort vergessen) [No more account access (email and ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keinen kontozugriff mehr( email und passwort vergessen) [No more account access (email and ...: Ich habe ein microsoft konto wo mein bruder seine email angeben hat aber das problem ist niemand hat mehr zugriff auf die email und das passwort hat er auch nicht zurücksetzen bereits 5 mal...
  9. Repeatedly Receiving The Same Promotional Email (There’s more to life than mowing down ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Repeatedly Receiving The Same Promotional Email (There’s more to life than mowing down ...: I have contacted Xbox Support in regards to this, and they were unable to help me. I was directed by Xbox Support to make a post here in hopes that the Promotions Team will be able to rectify the...
  10. Microsoft delayed email to give more info to collect bing rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft delayed email to give more info to collect bing rewards: I am trying to supply more info to collect bing rewards and the email i sent said it was delayed! I am curious of how to fix this issue rto supply you with the info requested!!...