No matter what game I play my character stops running and has like a character lag but the...

Discus and support No matter what game I play my character stops running and has like a character lag but the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So to explain the issue no matter what game I’m playing no matter how old or new, no matter the controller are you in the matter if it’s online or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron”, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Aaron”
    Aaron” Guest

No matter what game I play my character stops running and has like a character lag but the...

So to explain the issue no matter what game I’m playing no matter how old or new, no matter the controller are you in the matter if it’s online or off-line, my characters in game will just slow down randomly in games where you can’t even run so I know it’s not my controller, but the thing is everything else around me isn’t lagging, I have noticed some games have a tendency to be missing parts like fallout 76 had missing things that were just text, and no animations for like any of the dogs but for some reason my character doesn’t like stuff running nearly as much in that compared to the older fallouts, and then in modern warfare it’s so random sometimes when I’m playing the campaign it’s just find sometimes even when there’s A lot of enemies and things like that but during the cut scenes it’s very laggy, but gameplay wise it’s not, and I don’t think I’m tripping out not noticing it lag I’ve played laggy games on my Pc, it’s just baffling because I thought it was an input issue, but I tried using my keyboard and mouse on games that allow it and same thing happened, but what amazes me the most is it will happen in older games more sometimes, but the only game I don’t notice an issue is skate three and it’s the only game I would imagine no issue happening because you don’t run like other games, i’ve tried everything in Microsoft thing says for lagging and stuttering, I don’t know if it’s something wrong with something in my Xbox but the only thing I’ve seen other people have with the same issue was with their 360, but I wouldn’t be amazed if it was my Xbox I’ve had that thing since like 5th grade and I’m a senior now so things **** old, because I didn’t buy a new one but any inputs or ideas the only thing I have left is cleaning the Xbox possibly but I also have a fan that runs through it to help airflow because it’s in a smaller area so it doesn’t get too hot, any questions ideas or things you want me to test out let me know I have nothing greater to do and it’s going to be a bit until I can get a new Xbox, Last thing I forgot to say, battlefield one does not do it much even when my Internet is bad so I don’t think it’s a network connection specially because it still happens off-line but lemme know if you need a Clip of it I could get one

:)

Aaron”, Jul 15, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

No matter what game I play my character stops running and has like a character lag but the game runs.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Aaron

Please answer the following questions to see how you can proceed:

Is this happening on Xbox one console? Or which console do you have mate?

Could you tell me briefly which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. Dre G Writer Win User

Cover! an left thumstick while sprinting..

This game has the most clunky cover system I can think of. I also don't like the fact that I can't move the camera while I'm running. WHY LOCK THE CAMERA FOR!? It seems silly that I have to stop running, turning my character, then run again, and then turn
    the camera again and then run some more. Why not just run and move the camera so your character would just run into the desired direction.
  4. Shez1912 Win User

Trouble logging into elder scrolls online since then horns of the reach

When I start the game up get to my character screen click the character I'm using as I start loading in the eso emblem that spins gets a little lag then I hear my in game mail go. Then the eso emblem stops followed by me getting booted out the game to the
    main eso screen with the error message "303 connection timed out to server or something like that."
  5. Khronokai Win User

Got a question about the game

Certain characters have certain builds, 3 each; each build focuses on different things.

so characters matters depending on how you want to play. But nothing stops you from using a shotgun as a sniper, or sniper as a gunzerker. But pressumely you'd chose one that has modifiers beneficial to your gaming style.

6. Yonatan555-F0EFA4CE- Win User

More Black characters!

If your actual character is black in the game(ME, FO3..) does it really matter what the character on the box looks like? I tend to agree with you, some time ago an article in GI somwhat addressed what goes through developer's minds when it comes to character
    ethicity...basically it boils down to market audience.

At the end of the day, if a game is fun/enjoyable it will be so regardless of what the character looks like.....
Thema:

1. No matter what game I play my character stops running and has like a character lag but the... - Similar Threads - matter game play

2. Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?: So for example can a person who has a PAL copy of a game play online with someone that has a NTSC Copy? b0c05c5a-0719-448e-a5bd-5bcafe42faaf
  3. Gaming Services will not download no matter what I do. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming Services will not download no matter what I do. How do I fix this?: Due to my computer being new, it hasn't been downloaded onto my PC before and therefore can't be uninstalled first so using Shell and those commands do nothing. I've done everything that has been...
  4. I can't install a game Error 80070199 no matter what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install a game Error 80070199 no matter what I do: Hi, Using PC: I try to install a game and I get an error, sometimes right before the install even begins and sometimes after downloading. - I re-installed - reset powerlshell - reset xbox and...
  5. Game bar always starts muted no matter what

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game bar always starts muted no matter what: The Xbox game bar setting “Turn mic on by default when I record” simply does not work. How do I fix that or can I even fix it. 1bf50eff-8170-4312-9a45-57174023893f
  6. Can't access Xbox game pass Ultimate perks no matter what

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Xbox game pass Ultimate perks no matter what: Sadly I don't own an xbox so it's not an option that I have, I tried using the desktop app, I tried using a vpn but all I get is "Sorry, we're having trouble with showing the details of this perk...
  7. Game Pass PC doesnt work- no matter how much I pay or what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass PC doesnt work- no matter how much I pay or what I do: Background: Have windows 10 PC. Pay subscriptions for everything microsoft, office, windows, etc. etc. Situation 1. Bought Game Pass with Microsoft account. (I have an XBox account also- created...
  8. Xbox Series X Keeps Crashing no matter the game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Keeps Crashing no matter the game.: I just got the Halo Xbox Series X and it crashes every time I try to use it. No matter the game, sometimes I can go for a few hours but it eventually crashes. Like full shutdown crash. I am not...
  9. no matter what game i try, i cant play online on the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    no matter what game i try, i cant play online on the xbox app: ive tried doing all sorts. reset the app, re installed it, used commands in powershell, teredo stuff, literally nothing works. my internet is perfect everywhere else, i dont know what the issue...
  10. Twitch Tells People I'm Playing IDARB No Matter Which Game I Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Tells People I'm Playing IDARB No Matter Which Game I Play: The last time I played Idarb was maybe a day it came out. I broadcasted it a bit that day. Since then I've broadcasted Diablo 3, The Master Chief Collection, Battlefield Hardline Beta, Trials...