No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

Discus and support No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LilMoodie Moo, Jun 9, 2024.

1. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ?

:)

LilMoodie Moo, Jun 9, 2024
  2. Big Wilkies Win User

Xbox One wont respond to right controller stick movement (confirmed control is working correctly on PC with joy.cpl)

I bought a brand new controller and it paired fine but the Xbox one is still not responding to the right analog stick of the new controller.
  3. Logan William466 Win User

Are XB One Controllers designed to fall apart? Any repair services?

I have also gotten a elite series 2 controller for christmas last year and im not a rage gamer either and one of 2 of the paddles on the back of the controller have stiffend so i have to push even harder to use them, also one of the trigger setting sliders
    came off on its own and wont stay on, both my bumpers are nkt responding and when im lucky and have to click them in once it thinks ive pressed it twice. And i have drift on my controller I didnt have most of thesr issues with my elite controller series 1
    i only had the drift on both analogs and that started quite some time after i bought it in fact it wasnt long before i got my series 2 so if you i would be careful with any controller if you do get a top of the range one treat it better than your first born
    child.
  4. Burnzie007 Win User

No A button on controller

Hi thanksfor responding, Ive tried but just cant get anywhere right now, anytime I go to settings I then need the A button to get in and it wont work. Cheers
  5. Fresh♦ Win User

Storage drive

ive tried it on my seris s xbox one s and xbox 1 but it on got recognized by the pc
  6. MatchewSTW Win User

Controller update December 2021

Hi.

Yes ive tried 4 different controllers on the series x console and all do the same. I have a second series x and they all do it with that console also.

Ive tried my older gen controllers which did work perfectly until last week and also the new gen controllers that came with the series X's i have.

Ive purchased a new controller also from Microsoft and get the same thing.

Ill try what you say and report back later. Im a mber of a gaming group and im not alone with this issue and it doesnt seem to be 100% related to the new gen consoles and controllers as others using one x and s are experiencing the same thing since the latest update last week.
Thema:

No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

1. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried... - Similar Threads - Matter Controller Right

2. No internet connection no matter what I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    No internet connection no matter what I do: So we experienced a lightning strike close to our house which caused us to lose power and replace the router and modem. The xbox series x turns on but I can't connect to the internet no matter...
  3. Xbox will not unsuspend my account no matter what I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not unsuspend my account no matter what I do: I'm posting from my boyfriend's account because my account has been suspended due to "unusual activity." I turned on my XBOX like normal, I had just played the day before and it made me re-log in...
  4. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  5. I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what: So I’ve got the original black Xbox 1 and the pairing button on the side hasn’t worked idk why just one day it stopped but my controllers would still connect so whatever then my controllers just...
  6. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  7. Do parental controls matter?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do parental controls matter?: Hello, I tried to pre-order a Destiny 2 expansion in Microsoft Store directly (Final Shape) I couldn't because of parental controls. Then I went in game and clicked on buy and it took me to the...
  8. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  9. Why does my Xbox one controller not stay connected to PC? Doesn't matter if it is wired or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one controller not stay connected to PC? Doesn't matter if it is wired or...: Why does my Xbox one controller not stay connected to PC? Doesn't matter if it is wired or Bluetooth. Controller firmware is up to date. 6bb322ee-8701-447d-a91d-2423faed3db8
  10. XBOX one wireless controller won't connect no matter what

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX one wireless controller won't connect no matter what: so i have two xbox one wireless controllers that im trying to connect to my windows 11 PC, and the first one (an xbox one s controller) connects just fine through bluetooth, however the second...