No Man's Sky - No Available Sessions (multi-player)

Discus and support No Man's Sky - No Available Sessions (multi-player) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GAME: No Man's Sky ISSUE: The "Available Sessions" in the multi-player start mode is always blank My son is on an XBOX using his xbox id. I am on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R-W2, Nov 27, 2022.

1. R-W2
    R-W2 Guest

GAME: No Man's Sky

ISSUE: The "Available Sessions" in the multi-player start mode is always blank

• My son is on an XBOX using his xbox id.
    • I am on a PC running the PC Version and logged in with my xbox id.
    • We are each a "Favorite" friend to the other
    I've watched a dozen youtube videos, tried the steps in what seemed to be the relevant posts on subreddit, facebook and various forms. (They all show the same basic steps - none of which work for us - I've got to be doing something stupid).

No matter which of us chooses to "Host New Session", the other person never sees that session in the list. I've tried hosting, I've tried to have him host - no matter what the only choice either of us ever see is "host new session" - never an option to join.

Any idea what were doing wrong?

:)

2. Nelrell Win User

Hi !, 😉

Did you add yourself to xbox or with your NO Man Sky ID? ,

if you have added yourself to xbox, you may encounter problems... ,

But if you have added yourself on any man sky, do you allow cross platform? and multiplayer?.
  3. Zer0 G Win User

cant connect to xbox live while playing Call Of Duty 3

Whenever I get disconnected with a multi-player session but the game functions fine on its own, I typically remove and re-download all of the multi-player content.
  4. Steve Of The O Win User

ESPN

Possibly because they have a deal with Sky and its available through them on the Sky Player?
  5. LastDon6585 Win User

What problems have you ran into so far?

I can't seem to join up with friends to play multi player together. Keeps saying "game session no longer exists"...
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Purchase of Sky Player (XBOX360) - Did not include fully detailed payment. (100Microsoft Points)

The 100 points you spend couldn't have been for the Sky Player as the application itself is free. You have to pay a subscription if you're either not a Sky TV subscriber or don't have Sky Multi-room or Sky Internet Unlimited. If you have one of those you
    can access the features of the Sky Player free of charge. What you get also depends on your TV subscription.

If you don't want it you can remove the app via System Settings > Hard drive.
Thema:

1. No Man's Sky - No Available Sessions (multi-player) - Similar Threads - Man's Sky Available

2. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  3. No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet: I know this problem is not new and there are many guides online but i'm done with everything and i really don't understand what may be wrong. First things first: System: Windows 10 Pro for...
  4. no man's sky multiplayer not working on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no man's sky multiplayer not working on pc game pass: Hi, I subscribed to PC Game Pass and installed No Man'S Sky to play with a friend, who hold the game on Steam. I heard the game wa s crossplatform. However, i cannot access the...
  5. I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...: The title says it all. I've already tried: Reinstalling/restarting the app Reinstalling/restarting services Changing network settings Rebooting PC Repairing and Resetting the app through...
  6. NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER: I have reset my game, gone to privacy settings, reset computer, BOUGHT GAMEPASS ULTIMATE, because I thought I need GOLD to play multiplayer, but APPARENTLY THAT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING. I just...
  7. No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure: Hey, Today I finally got one of my friends to install No Man’s Sky - it had been working great on my console and some of my other friends (we’re all on series X) - but on his (series S) it just...
  8. No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen: I installed NMS via Game Pass on PC for the first time and the game endlessly loads. At the same time, it uses almost no resources in Task Manager. My PC: i5-6400 GTX 1060 6GB 16GB RAM SSD I...
  9. No Network Settings or Multiplayer Option in No Man's Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Network Settings or Multiplayer Option in No Man's Sky: I play on PC using the Xbox app and the game pass. I've gotten through the first missions and have reached the Anomaly. In the options menu, there is no Network choice. When pressing start on the...
  10. No Man’s Sky lost all of my game saves.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man’s Sky lost all of my game saves.: I have been playing No Man’s Sky for years. I have a game saved with over 400 hours. Now I cannot load it. Every time I try to load it, No Man’s Sky starts a new game. I started having problems...