No Man's Sky crashes in 15 seconds after first launch, then it keep giving 0x803F8001 error.

Discus and support No Man's Sky crashes in 15 seconds after first launch, then it keep giving 0x803F8001 error. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Im trying to play No Mans Sky at pc with gamepass. When i started the game first time it crashed after 30 seconds then it didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arcanos_358, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Arcanos_358
    Arcanos_358 Guest

No Man's Sky crashes in 15 seconds after first launch, then it keep giving 0x803F8001 error.

Hello everyone,

Im trying to play No Mans Sky at pc with gamepass. When i started the game first time it crashed after 30 seconds then it didn't started again. After that game keep giving " 0x803F8001 " error.

I tried:
    *re-register store with powershell
    *Relogging to xbox and microsoft store
    *reinstalling game
    * My time and zone is correct
    *I repaired and reset xbox and microsoft store
    *Tried troubleshooting and nothing showed up
    *Tried changing country to something else
    *Tried verify files. Game starts, but it crashes again in 30 seconds then i still keep getting 0x803F8001 error.
    *Game can access my location.
    *I bought something from microsoft store (some people fixed their problem with thish way)

:)

Arcanos_358, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Cristian R. V. Win User

No Man’s Sky keeps crashing,

Hello ShadowFox104, how are you?
    Thanks for your post. It seems you are having problems with your copy of No Man's Sky. To solve this problem, see this article: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox. If the problem persists, you can try a Factory Reset while keeping your games and applications installed.

Please let us know how this goes.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Error with launching No Man's Sky

Hi, I didn’t see your other reply
    “ Oh wait sorry it was just that it took my PC some time to load because I waited a couple minutes and now it works.”

Is the game working now? Or the issue persist?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Nikola

Please try and double check this first:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

If everything looks good do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox and No man’s sky app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.
    Then try opening the game again
  5. Nikola Ugrinov Win User

Thank you but unfortunately, none of your tips worked. Hopefully, this doesn't happen to anyone else.
  6. Nikola Ugrinov Win User

Oh wait sorry it was just that it took my PC some time to load because I waited a couple minutes and now it works.
Thema:

1. No Man's Sky crashes in 15 seconds after first launch, then it keep giving 0x803F8001 error. - Similar Threads - Man's Sky crashes

2. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  3. No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet: I know this problem is not new and there are many guides online but i'm done with everything and i really don't understand what may be wrong. First things first: System: Windows 10 Pro for...
  4. no man's sky multiplayer not working on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no man's sky multiplayer not working on pc game pass: Hi, I subscribed to PC Game Pass and installed No Man'S Sky to play with a friend, who hold the game on Steam. I heard the game wa s crossplatform. However, i cannot access the...
  5. I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...: The title says it all. I've already tried: Reinstalling/restarting the app Reinstalling/restarting services Changing network settings Rebooting PC Repairing and Resetting the app through...
  6. NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER: I have reset my game, gone to privacy settings, reset computer, BOUGHT GAMEPASS ULTIMATE, because I thought I need GOLD to play multiplayer, but APPARENTLY THAT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING. I just...
  7. No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure: Hey, Today I finally got one of my friends to install No Man’s Sky - it had been working great on my console and some of my other friends (we’re all on series X) - but on his (series S) it just...
  8. No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen: I installed NMS via Game Pass on PC for the first time and the game endlessly loads. At the same time, it uses almost no resources in Task Manager. My PC: i5-6400 GTX 1060 6GB 16GB RAM SSD I...
  9. No Network Settings or Multiplayer Option in No Man's Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Network Settings or Multiplayer Option in No Man's Sky: I play on PC using the Xbox app and the game pass. I've gotten through the first missions and have reached the Anomaly. In the options menu, there is no Network choice. When pressing start on the...
  10. No Man’s Sky lost all of my game saves.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man’s Sky lost all of my game saves.: I have been playing No Man’s Sky for years. I have a game saved with over 400 hours. Now I cannot load it. Every time I try to load it, No Man’s Sky starts a new game. I started having problems...