No Man's Sky can no longer be loaded, Game Service was updated to version 2.50.18001.0,...

Discus and support No Man's Sky can no longer be loaded, Game Service was updated to version 2.50.18001.0,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/GSynergy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GSynergy, Feb 22, 2021.

1. /u/GSynergy
    /u/GSynergy Guest

No Man's Sky can no longer be loaded, Game Service was updated to version 2.50.18001.0,...

/u/GSynergy, Feb 22, 2021
  2. e94_mli Win User

I cant't go past the title screen on gamepass PC games anymore?

It seems like that there is an issue with Microsoft Gaming Services app. If you have version 2.50.18001.0 installed some games that connect to xbox live run into issues. Since it is automatically updated through Microsoft Store there isn't much you can do. I had it working on one computer that hadn't updated the gaming services yet but as soon as it was updated it stopped working on that machine as well.
  3. AridLizard Win User

No Mans Sky game pass and disc will not play

go to games and apps and highlight No Mans Sky then press the Menu button on your controller (3 horizontal lines).

select Manage Game and Add-ons

then select Updates to see if there is an update (the game should be version 2.55.61121.0 after the last update)
  4. FernandoTG1 Win User

I cant't go past the title screen on gamepass PC games anymore?

It seems like that there is an issue with Microsoft Gaming Services app. If you have version 2.50.18001.0 installed some games that connect to xbox live run into issues. Since it is automatically updated through Microsoft Store there isn't much you can do. I had it working on one computer that hadn't updated the gaming services yet but as soon as it was updated it stopped working on that machine as well.
    Yeah, it just showed up an update 2.50.20001.0 (released exactly a few minutes ago) and now it's working again.

I thought it was something messing up my gamepass and I hate myself for losing so much time with this haha. To be honest not really, I was already going to format this laptop in the coming days.

Thanks for the reply. =)
  5. VioletteKika Win User

Fallout76 on Gamepass wont load from my local version, it keeps loading the cloud version.

Well yes it is, however with the cloud version im forced to use a controller! but with the local gamepass version i can use keyboard. This only seems to happen with fallout76, other games such as No Man's sky, Dead by Daylight all launch independently.
  6. TS Goldstrum Win User

No Mans Sky update

It sounds like something thats failing to communicate somewhere along the line.

have you tried contacting the xbox support team? They might be able to pinpoint and fix your issue more efficiently than we on the forum can

use the link below:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. No Man's Sky can no longer be loaded, Game Service was updated to version 2.50.18001.0,... - Similar Threads - Man's Sky longer

2. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  3. No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet: I know this problem is not new and there are many guides online but i'm done with everything and i really don't understand what may be wrong. First things first: System: Windows 10 Pro for...
  4. no man's sky multiplayer not working on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no man's sky multiplayer not working on pc game pass: Hi, I subscribed to PC Game Pass and installed No Man'S Sky to play with a friend, who hold the game on Steam. I heard the game wa s crossplatform. However, i cannot access the...
  5. I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...: The title says it all. I've already tried: Reinstalling/restarting the app Reinstalling/restarting services Changing network settings Rebooting PC Repairing and Resetting the app through...
  6. NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO MANS SKY Xbox Gamepass ultimate for PC DOESNT ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER: I have reset my game, gone to privacy settings, reset computer, BOUGHT GAMEPASS ULTIMATE, because I thought I need GOLD to play multiplayer, but APPARENTLY THAT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING. I just...
  7. No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No Man’s Sky multiplayer failure: Hey, Today I finally got one of my friends to install No Man’s Sky - it had been working great on my console and some of my other friends (we’re all on series X) - but on his (series S) it just...
  8. No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky from Game Pass PC - stuck at loading screen: I installed NMS via Game Pass on PC for the first time and the game endlessly loads. At the same time, it uses almost no resources in Task Manager. My PC: i5-6400 GTX 1060 6GB 16GB RAM SSD I...
  9. No Network Settings or Multiplayer Option in No Man's Sky

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Network Settings or Multiplayer Option in No Man's Sky: I play on PC using the Xbox app and the game pass. I've gotten through the first missions and have reached the Anomaly. In the options menu, there is no Network choice. When pressing start on the...
  10. No Man’s Sky lost all of my game saves.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man’s Sky lost all of my game saves.: I have been playing No Man’s Sky for years. I have a game saved with over 400 hours. Now I cannot load it. Every time I try to load it, No Man’s Sky starts a new game. I started having problems...