No Man´s Sky Abstürze

Discus and support No Man´s Sky Abstürze in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Jedes mal wenn ich no man´s sky starte und eine welt erstellen will oder einer welt eines freundes beitreten will stürzt mein ganzer pc ab. In meinem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NotSeken, Jun 12, 2020.

  1. NotSeken
    NotSeken Guest

    No Man´s Sky Abstürze


    Jedes mal wenn ich no man´s sky starte und eine welt erstellen will oder einer welt eines freundes beitreten will stürzt mein ganzer pc ab. In meinem bekannten kreis bin ich der einzige mit diesem problem. ich habe schon eine neuinstallation versucht und
    nichts hat sich geändert. Das spiel lässt sich aber ohne probleme über steam öffnen und spielen. Wäre nett wenn mir jemand weiter helfen würde. Danke im Voraus.

    :)
     
    NotSeken, Jun 12, 2020
    #1
  2. LuigiGr Win User

    No Man´s Sky Abstürze

    I have same issue, open nomanssky, choose Normal game mode, game loading then a white screen with Press E and boom crash!
  3. RippenHarra Win User

    No Man's Sky

  4. VgThomas Sr Win User

    Welcome Xbox Insiders!

    I hope to have time to play No man"s Sky , COD WWII the new DLC
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    No Man's Sky

    ^^^^^

    With the part;

    Video games are not to blame for a child's misbehaviour, that is normally a result in their general upbringing NOT what they play on a games console.

    I totally agree
  6. Goatsnatcher Win User

    No Man's Sky

    Aimed at kid's? I'm 33 with a wife and 4 kids lol.

    And funny enough, NMS doesn't interest my kids but Halo and Mass Effect do.
Thema:

No Man´s Sky Abstürze

Loading...
  1. No Man´s Sky Abstürze - Similar Threads - Man´s Sky Abstürze

  2. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  3. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  6. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  7. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  8. Xbox Series s for digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series s for digital licence: Does anyone know if I use my discs in a Xbox one will i get the license on my series s ?? submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. where save the game no man`s sky

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    where save the game no man`s sky: i want to transfer progress from microsoft store to steam 479cea99-f3b6-42df-a5fa-9cbb5b8090c7