No longer have access to old email account

Discus and support No longer have access to old email account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I no longer have access to my old email account so I cant sign into my minecraft account. I do not remember the email so I cant use any verification... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Harry Tilby, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Harry Tilby
    Harry Tilby Guest

I no longer have access to my old email account so I cant sign into my minecraft account. I do not remember the email so I cant use any verification codes or such.

:)

Harry Tilby, Jan 15, 2023
  2. Kev7420 Win User

Is it possible to move Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live Gamertag from one MS Account to Another Microsoft Account Email?

do not delete the Microsoft account you want to change the primary alias then delete the old email address you no longer have access to
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

no longer have access to an old account

Hello L34G10N

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

I'm sorry about the situation.

In this case, the linking system of any game is always external, responsibility of the developer. You will need to call Mojang support, ask them to manage this link, ask them to remove this account that you don't have access to and put your account.

All respects.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Too many gamertags!!

I see, you no longer have access to your old account? Because your Gamertag is linked with your account, in this case on your old computer you have access, because your email and password are logged there, you would need to make these same logins on your new computer.

*In case of your email and password, you would have to connect to your new computer.
  5. T birdian77 Win User

Xbox old email alias and console verification

I have the same problem. The email on my xbox live account is years old, I have no access to it anymore, and I am unable to add a new email because "I still need to verify my email." That's pretty difficult considering I no longer have access to it. Great
    system xbox
  6. AudileAtol18720 Win User

Account Recovery

Ok so I am trying to recover two different accounts.

The first account is so old that I am pretty sure it was before that verification email requirement.

The second account is slightly newer and the primary email is an old college email address which I no longer have access to but on the bright side I have access to the secondary email and when I tried the recovery process trying to use my student email as
    the primary and using the secondary for the recovery it still did not work.
Thema:

1. No longer have access to old email account - Similar Threads - longer access old

2. verify account email no longer accessible

in XBoX Accessibility
    verify account email no longer accessible: verify account email no longer accessible to access XBOX account after password failure. In addition the account recovery form failed even though recent bank details supporting transactions were...
  3. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  4. My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...: My son has not accessed his account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or phone number. Is there a way he can gain access to his account? Have tried Microsoft recovery, ,but can't be...
  5. How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...: I am currently trying to disconnect my Microsoft Account from my PS5 minecraft, and when I try to log in with a new email, either nothing happens and makes me log-in again or it says there's...
  6. Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?: After the big console update, some of my digital games had the warning sign on them and said I don't own them when I clearly bought them and had been playing them prior! This is absolutely...
  7. Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...: I have a vintage game or two that's no longer in circulation and I'd like to add it to my current profile of humanly possible. a1fa0665-ca0b-4510-b56c-64514c1d5e4c
  8. Recovery old gamertag, no longer have access to email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery old gamertag, no longer have access to email address: Recovery old gamer tag, no longer have access to email address. I had this gamer tag for over 15 years now. I want to be able to recover it because of the memories and Gamerscore associated with...
  9. Old account with gmail username that I can no longer access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account with gmail username that I can no longer access.: I have an old account with a gmail username. It still on my Xbox but when I try to access it it says my details are wrong. When I try to recover a password it says the gmail account doesn’t...
  10. no longer have access to an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    no longer have access to an old account: I used the wrong microsoft account for minecraft and now i'm locked out of that account because it was a school account from high school. i didn't make the account my school did i have all the...